Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Flip of a Coin

Pfc Ecnolancer

Incase it was misunderstood the next poster gives the previous a blessing or curse based on their flip and then flip to decide the fate you will get from the poster after you. As for ridges, give yourself a cookie and flip again.

:P silly ponies you make up curse or blessing for poster above then flip for your own fate.

Example: Bad luck for Lobstaarr he is cursed to make excellent food but can't taste it himself.

I got heads.

Read top line of this post!

I feel bad having to curse you for the blessing you gave but but fate has decided so.

Everything you touch physically or virtually about ponies will disappear before you can enjoy it.

Ah, karma. I got tails also. Smite me Oh mighty Smiter!

• 6 years later...

Hmm, this seems quite interesting. :darling:

So, you received tails? In that case... I bestow the Hold Kæft curse upon you! Therefore, you shan't nom anything for the next 24 hours. :-D

Let us see if karma is on my side...

https://justflipacoin.com/?c=purple

Yes, it is! I shall receive a blessing, then. :grin: What it is relies on you, poster below me.

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

I bestow upon @The Recherche with strong ankles, never to be sprained again. :D

Much obliged! :-D

Either way, I bestow the Otiosum blessing upon Flutterstep. Therefore, your work hours have officially been reduced with no repercussions! :grin:

I have received heads once more! :darling:

• Brohoof 1

Well what do you know? :orly:

You're curse to no longer able to taste anything else but pork.

..what? talis again? 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, TBD said:

talis again?

Your curse is that your bedroom stays at a chilly 40 degrees F for a whole week, just like my room (God I hate how cold my room is, now you can know what it's like to have a freezing cold bedroom too!) :fabulous: P.s plz someone get me a heater it's so freaking cold in here......

OK so I flipped a.......... tails :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, TBD said:

You're curse to no longer able to taste anything else but pork.

It feels oddly planned, but I doubt that you actually know this. I actually don't eat pork, so that punishment would be an especially bad one for me. :D

34 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

OK so I flipped a.......... tails :sealed:

Goodness, King of Caterlot! :o Long time no see! I missed you, bro! I hope you've been doing well! :yay:

And short reunion aside, your curse is that you now have an extra finger! Whether that's a blessing or curse, it's up to you. :orly:

And I asked Google to flip a coin for me, and guess what? "Tails," she said. :unamused:

4 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

And I asked Google to flip a coin for me, and guess what? "Tails," she said. :unamused:

You have been cursed with the inability to breathe through your nose for the day... with no access to medicine :nom:

The online coin flipper has spoken, and I have flipped tails :mlp_pout:

• Brohoof 2

How unfortunate... :pout: I hereby place the Respiratory curse upon you; you may only breathe through your nose for the next 24 hours!

Consider it karma. :-D

It appears that my luck hasn't run dry yet; I have flipped heads once more! :darling:

• Brohoof 1