Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My silly little fear about MLP G5 and Make Your Mark

WickedGames

If all the alicorns somehow appear at the end of Make Your Mark imply and say that at the 5 of the Mane 6 between and Shining Armor are dead?

I know this is unlikely but I do have this silly little fear that is gonna happen 

But I don’t mean to brag but I think a lot of people would be upset if they full on say that Shining Armor is dead 

Is there anything that would prevent Shining Armor from not having the lifespan of other non-alicorn ponies?  If not, there would be no particular reason for me to be disappointed, that would be something expected based on the information I know so far

7 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

Is there anything that would prevent Shining Armor from not having the lifespan of other non-alicorn ponies?  If not, there would be no particular reason for me to be disappointed, that would be something expected based on the information I know so far

I mean if that just said it out of the blue like no build up to it 

Based on what G5 delivered from G4 so far I don't think there would be anything other than just illustrations demonstrating what happened to him and the M6 with some character narrating the events, no character from G4 outside of Twilight, Celestia, Luna and Breezies has shown to be minimally relevant to G5 so far, this includes Shining, and let's not forget that the Discovery Family rights case may have a bearing on this as well, the only other characters from G4 that I believe may appear or be shown in flashbacks are Cadance and Flurry Heart, for obvious reasons.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

Based on what G5 delivered from G4 so far I don't think there would be anything other than just illustrations demonstrating what happened to him and the M6 with some character narrating the events, no character from G4 outside of Twilight, Celestia, Luna and Breezies has shown to be minimally relevant to G5 so far, this includes Shining, and let's not forget that the Discovery Family rights case may have a bearing on this as well, the only other characters from G4 that I believe may appear or be shown in flashbacks are Cadance and Flurry Heart, for obvious reasons.

The problems with those 2 is well they didn’t really unfortunately have a main impact on the main story of G4 unlike Luna Celestia and Twilight 

When Luna and Celestia were shown in Make Your Mark weren’t even said by name rather they were just called “They”

Edited by WickedGames