Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Sister, Loyalty

NavelColt

(edited)

Oh my goodness that was good. You sir, have just acquired a new fan. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future!

Glad you enjoyed it <3 I'm currently working my way through two more short stories, one is a friend fic about Spitfire and Dash, and the other is about Apple Bloom and AJ, which is gonna be similar to this one in terms of one on one sisterly cuteness x3

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

That was surprisingly well written. :) It's nice to see a fanfic that is composed well and has the development needed to draw in an audience. :P Mad entertainment props.

(edited)

snip

Awesome ! Really great, I enjoyed it a lot, we need more dashfics good as this ! I know you're not planning to do a sequel, but are you planning to write anything else about Dashie ? :3

EDIT: NVM, just read your response. Looking forward these new two !

Edited by Nouth
  • Brohoof 1

Awesome ! Really great, I enjoyed it a lot, we need more dashfics good as this ! I know you're not planning to do a sequel, but are you planning to write anything else about Dashie ? :3

EDIT: NVM, just read your response. Looking forward these new two !

Yeah, my inspiration levels are usually dreary </3 But I'm still working on both stories best I can. Glad you enjoyed this one, though ;)

• 2 weeks later...

That was VERY well written :D You captured Dashie's personality and mannerisms flawlessly, and it was full of "DAAAAA'W". :wub:

Being a big fan of Dash myself, I loved this story. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more from you ;)

• Brohoof 1

That was VERY well written :D You captured Dashie's personality and mannerisms flawlessly, and it was full of "DAAAAA'W". :wub:

Being a big fan of Dash myself, I loved this story. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more from you ;)

Thanks for the feedback, and, you can <3 I finished another Scootalove story yesterday. You can read about it here, with the link to the story: http://mlpforums.com/topic/26018-like-sisters/

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear, Princess Celestia please please!!! make ~Chatotic Discord~ write more of these!! the feels where strong! and i was so disappointing when it ended :( there needs to be more!! i know you are reading this... write more... now... or else... ELSE!!!! thank you <3 :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Dear, Princess Celestia please please!!! make ~Chatotic Discord~ write more of these!! the feels where strong! and i was so disappointing when it ended :( there needs to be more!! i know you are reading this... write more... now... or else... ELSE!!!! thank you <3 :wub:

'Like Sisters' is more, though not a sequel. And I'm in progress on something that continues off of this :3

• 3 months later...

As it so happens, a Youtuber has done a reading of this story, as well <3 I only stumbled onto this after typing in the story title into Google, curious if it had traversed the internet at all. To my happy surprise, it has :D

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

As it so happens, a Youtuber has done a reading of this story, as well <3 I only stumbled onto this after typing in the story title into Google, curious if it had traversed the internet at all. To my happy surprise, it has biggrin.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6MxxsyuaGA

That's pretty epic that someone took the time to read out your beautiful fanfic :D You well deserved it mate.

It's also fun to read the fanfic and compare it to how the show actually played Scootalove out. :3

• Brohoof 1

This story is really good, ~Chaotic Discord~. This really reflects to a good sister relationship, between Dash and Scootaloo.

I really enjoyed reading it, it was worth it. :)

• Brohoof 1

This story is really good, ~Chaotic Discord~. This really reflects to a good sister relationship, between Dash and Scootaloo.

I really enjoyed reading it, it was worth it. :)

Glad you enjoyed it so much <3 I've written two other Scootalove stories, if you ever want to check them out as well. One of them is a separate one shot called Like Sisters, the other is a sequel to My Sister, Loyalty, called Sisterhood, Defined. It's only one chapter so far because I'm clueless as hell on where I want to go with it, but it'll continue eventually xD;

• 1 year later...