Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is most likely to be a mom?

Silly Lily

Dude take it easy... You're arguing with a well known member here on the forums, I'm surprised that you stand by your point on the thread (not in a bad way), but can't you just agree to disagree?

I said she did love her, right after the series of periods like this "..." but if she can't stand a sibling, who's already about 6 years old, and she's really ...umm.... mannered? (seems like the best word I can find) the chances of her having a foal of her own are pretty ...me'h-ish

Don't waste your time lovebug,

some people are just better left ignored.

Life is the best teacher :) ~

Posted Image

Lol nah, I've got nothing against gays in the least, I just hate the stereotype that Tomboy instantly means Lesbian.

Course she's not a lesbian. She's bi. *trollface*

btw, lol@currentarguements

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Lol nah, I've got nothing against gays in the least, I just hate the stereotype that Tomboy instantly means Lesbian.

Sometimes you have to read between the lines. Analyze. I know little girls like rainbows. It could be an innocent thing that the writers put in to attract more lil' folk! But then again, it could stand for a number of other things. One of them referring to gay pride, even! I'd like to see the writers unofficially address this, but I know that will never happen. Honestly, I'll support both sides of the gay/not gay argument on this one. ... It'd be nice of the writers to do an episode focused on something that little girls as well as the brony fanbase could respect. Like crushes. Teach the girls about life's rejections and inform the base with subtle hints to each pony's sexuality. *Cough* manely [HA!] one pony in particular... I don't think anyone meant the tomboy aspect of her personality, though. I think it's could be her all-around attitude and... Let's be honest. It's just the hair. People only care about the hair.

._______.

... Myeh. :U

Fluttershy and Big Macintosh will get married and raise a lovely family of shy caring hard working ponies!

LOL.

"Stare Master"

"Sister hooves social"

"Baby cakes"

cute though. ~

I loved Rarity's reaction at the idea of baby sitting for the Cakes!

• Brohoof 3

Fluttershy and Big Macintosh will get married and raise a lovely family of shy caring hard working ponies!

I loved Rarity's reaction at the idea of baby sitting for the Cakes!

At least I'm not the only one saying Fluttershy is going to probably be a mom xD

Don't waste your time lovebug,

some people are just better left ignored.

Life is the best teacher :) ~

I lol'd so much when I read lovebug xD
  • Brohoof 3

I AM FACEHOOFING SO BAD AT EVERYONE WHO SAYS RARITY.

Applejack for sure, she is so into the family life style...

Agreed completely on the Applejack part. She is without a doubt the most family-oriented pony on the show, and I'm sure she'd be the first to start one of her own. And 10 years from now, Applebloom will be all grown up anyway, so she'd likely be off on her own, leaving AJ with plenty of time to get a husband and all that.

• Brohoof 2

They are to young to tell who would become a mom first.

No they're really not. Rarity is old enough to own her own shop and is quite a successful business pony. And from discussions that have been had numerous times on this subject, it's pretty common knowledge that they are all young adults. The exact numbers are always being argued over, but they're certainly not kids. And especially in 10 years time they would all be more than old enough to have families on their own, if they were so inclined. :)

It's so easy to assume it would be Rarity but I'm not entirely convinced of that myself, she just doesn't seem to have that tact with children y'know. Though for some reason it's easier for me to think of Applejack as more likely to become a mother.

I feel like I'm the only one that can see Flutters as a mom.....

I can see her as mother, but I can't see her becoming a mother. Think about it. She is too shy to even speak to her friends if she has something to say.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy for sure. She already has a maternal side to her, she's deceptively good with kids, and she seems to be slightly older than most of the characters (though there's alot of debate on exactly how old each pony actually IS).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I can't really see any of the Mane 6 as parents, but I think Applejack would be the most likely to become a mother, what with her love for her family and such. Twilight doesn't have time for such things, nor would she be especially suitable (*cough* Lesson Zero was a good example of what happens to her under stress) and Rarity isn't a fan of kids, so yeah, I doubt any of those would become mothers.

Rainbow Dash, I dunno. I like thinking that she'll adopt Scootaloo sometime, but I don't think she'd want a child of her own. Would be too big of a hassle beside her pegasus duties or something like that.

Fluttershy is already the "mother" of a bunch of animals, so she could probably handle a child of her own, but Fluttershy is, well, shy. I can't imagine her getting a boyfriend soon.

Pinkie is bound to get drugged at a party someday, but that's a little dark for My Little Pony. That said, the whole concept of the main characters becoming mothers is a semi-mature theme, considering the show IS aimed at little girls, no matter how many bronies there are.

Edited by Shaoni
  • Brohoof 2

I can see her as mother, but I can't see her becoming a mother. Think about it. She is too shy to even speak to her friends if she has something to say.

I don't know, I feel like she might actually open up to another pony if she does take her time, and since this might be in the future, she might be a little more assertive

I don't know, I feel like she might actually open up to another pony if she does take her time, and since this might be in the future, she might be a little more assertive

True, but i just can't see her becoming a mother. I just can't see it happening.

Maybe Pinkie would, after looking out for the Cake's babies she will probably have grown a maternal instinct.

• Brohoof 1

As everyone else said, Rarity is most likely the first mom. And Fluttershy might come next.

While Fluttershy would make a great mom in my opinion, I just don't see her hooking up with anypony. She seems WAYYY too skiddish for a romantic relationship, so unless she adopts I highly doubt that flutters will be a mom.

• Brohoof 1

All of them could be mothers, couldn't they?

Are you asking wich ones would want to be mothers, or would be good ones?

Fluttershy - Pinkie Pie - Twilight Sparkle - Applejack

Or wich ones are the most likely to get pregnant?

Rarity - Pinkie Pie - Applejack

You must take into consideration that Rarity claims to hate babies in the baby cakes episode, so even though she would probably be the one with the most boyfriends, she would also be on birth control, if there's any. Pinkie is a party animal, and Applejack is a farmer, so I suppose no birth control for her

Rainbow is the only one who would be hard to picture as a mother

No they're really not. Rarity is old enough to own her own shop and is quite a successful business pony. And from discussions that have been had numerous times on this subject, it's pretty common knowledge that they are all young adults. The exact numbers are always being argued over, but they're certainly not kids. And especially in 10 years time they would all be more than old enough to have families on their own, if they were so inclined. :)

Good point. They are around their early 20's right?

Good point. They are around their early 20's right?

Some say so, and I think they are as well. But it's still hard to see them becoming mothers.

• Brohoof 1

Adoption, maybe? I don't know, I could see her meeting someone. How many "shy" girls end up getting husbands later in life?