Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is most likely to be a mom?

Silly Lily

One of the biggest letdowns in the finale for me is the fact that the pony least likely to become a mother became a mother. I would’ve been much happier if Fluttershy did because she already seemed the most paternal. I didn’t like Pinkie becoming a mother and potentially becoming soft. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-12-16 at 3:51 PM, Astral Soul said:

I agree with others Fluttershy would be the most likely candidate to become a mother :>  I also think the other five of the Mane Six would be good mothers :3

of course you'd say that haha. i think apple jack lol

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-12-21 at 4:35 AM, Mama Patty Thundersnow said:

I'd say Fluttershy and Applejack

Applejack already has Applebloom. :mlp_smug:

Now, Fluttershy on the other hand has too many baby animals to take care of, so she would not have time to have a filly to care for as well.

• Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...
On 2021-12-05 at 11:37 AM, TomDaBombMLP said:

One of the biggest letdowns in the finale for me is the fact that the pony least likely to become a mother became a mother. I would’ve been much happier if Fluttershy did because she already seemed the most paternal. I didn’t like Pinkie becoming a mother and potentially becoming soft. 

Do you think she and Discord can have babies together?
I liked Pinkie as a mother personally and find it perfect. :) She and Cheese naturally go very well together and their child is such a cute girl. :kindness:

And to answer the topic: Saffron Masala.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Sven Seelenherz said:

Discord can create babies out from nothingness, so yes, he will most likely be the next mom :mlp_smug:

2 hours ago, Sven Seelenherz said:

I liked Pinkie as a mother personally and find it perfect. :) She and Cheese naturally go very well together and their child is such a cute girl. :kindness:

And to answer the topic: Saffron Masala.

Yes and Pinkie's nature is good for child caring. 

• Brohoof 1

It would make sense if during the G4 timeline that we didn't see, if AJ became a mom. It makes sense considering how family oriented she is, not to mention she'd need somepony to care for the farm when she gets older. Only thing that would be tricky though is that she would have to adopt or get a donor or something if she is still in a relationship with Rainbow Dash.

I'll split it into half. 

Top 3 likely I would say:

Rarity (She only spent so much time wanting a perfect stallion)

Fluttershy (Her care for animals can likely translate to children eventually)

Twilight (If she wanted, I'm sure she could.)

Least likely:

Dash (Not a chance.) 

Pinkie (ehh?)

AJ (Way too busy.)

On 2021-12-05 at 6:37 PM, TomDaBombMLP said:

I expected that Pinkie Pie would become a mother so that she could raise her kids in a fun lifestyle, but I was disappointed that she only had one kid, Lil Cheese.

• 1 year later...

Pretending for a moment that we didn't get to see who actually became a parent and who didn't, AJ, Fluttershy and Twilight would be the mothers in my eyes.

AJ I feel would be overall the most motherly. Fluttershy would do a great job too but she can spoil a little too much. And, Twilight honestly she'll struggle but eventually get through it with a few books :P

Well ok maybe Rarity too but I feel like that's too much on her plate when she's trying to run a fashion empire.