Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Non-Pony Characters?

Radiance64

Discord. Spike. Do I have to say anything else?

Zecora is definitely my favorite non-pony character. I really like Discord and Seabreeze too.

img-2794484-1-188553.jpg

She's kind of a pony. Like a zebra pony.

So far, a tie between Zecora, Spike & Angel Bunny.

I think Zecora the zebra is a rather interesting, beautiful & wise character. Spike is adorkable & hilarious ('Mustache!') and Angel Bunny's non-stop frowny-face, 'tude & cute bunnyness is funny.

In top 3 order...

1. Zecora; Beautiful character, love all the episodes she is in (heck one of the ones she appears in, Filli Vanilli, is one of my favorites :P ), & a really great secondary/background character (depending on how you look at it).

2. Spike; Poor guy doesn't get good enough episodes, but despite that is extremely fun & enjoyable. I just feel bad for him whenever Rarity is around him though...  :(

3. Chrysalis; Made me into a brony, plain & simple. I love this character to death, & is 2nd place in my overall list of favorite characters (including only the mane 6 & villains). The ONLY reason she is not higher on this list is due to the fact her character was kind of simple & she was only around for a 2 parter, not giving her much room to work...  :(

Discord, Spike, Tank, annnd...  Opal lol.

1. Zecora; Beautiful character, love all the episodes she is in (heck one of the ones she appears in, Filli Vanilli, is one of my favorites :P ), & a really great secondary/background character (depending on how you look at it).

Gahhh, how could I forget Zecora!??!  Zecora is best zebra.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Discord, Spike, Tank, annnd...  Opal lol.

Gahhh, how could I forget Zecora!??!  Zecora is best zebra.

She's gorgeous, too!

34g84lk.jpg

I love her personality, design, etc. She's really neat.

Edited by Pinkiesister75
  • Brohoof 1