Jump to content
Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'd love to get a banner!


Wizard

Recommended Posts

(edited)

[EDIT]: The term "Banner" has confused people, initially, I was referring to a signature banner, but I am super happy to receive profile banners too! Anything anyone makes for me will be shown off on my profile!

Hey there! I've been hanging around for about a week now and having quite a bit of fun, I am an artist but banners just aren't something I'm good at apparently, so if you are someone who makes banners, then I would really appreciate one for this forum!

If you're willing to help me out, thank you! I will include some more information about my character, theme, etc.

----------------------

Character

My personal OC is "Titanium White" an artist earth pony who paints with her tail!

 

Spoiler

TitaniumwhiteC1.thumb.png.2f64c20fd454f8d55835acea3bda58fa.pngPonyadoptableexampleTitaniumWhite.thumb.png.17bc5aec257e4c883a6051d2e0299138.pngTitaniumwhiteoriginstory1.thumb.png.1ad26004e82acddec0902dddfbe440fd.pngTitaniumwhiteAMA.thumb.png.ff3564d0aaea2b12279dd9842744d9aa.pngTitaniumwhiteconfused.thumb.png.2770821f9daaf9c80d1988010db5bad3.png

 

Theme

If going with my OC then the theme should be something artistic, maybe paintbrushes or paint strokes as a frame, paint splotches, canvas texture effect, etc. Anything art related!

----------------------

Second option:

My name on every forum is "Wizard" It is an old name my mother gave me when she made me my very first pokemon forum account aaalllll the way back in 2004. The name kinda stuck, but because of that, I am more than happy to have a banner themed around wizards.

Perhaps using Trixie, Starswirl, or other wizard-y ponies I can't think of right now. This theme would be magic based, maybe glittery sparkles, a name being levitated using magic, anything along those lines!

Trixieponystage.thumb.png.0a768ff4850d1a56eee4e2c4fb20bdfb.png

Titaniumwhitextrixie.thumb.png.027fd38acebf8418eb40c602f89ebe49.png

I want you to have fun making a banner, so please feel free to go crazy!

And feel free to message me for more information, or if you'd like me to draw something you can use. /)

Edited by Wizard
  • Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Rethajni said:

I wonder if can I help?

I'd be delighted to have your help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Wizard said:

I'd be delighted to have your help!

Absoutely! I will work on this today!

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Do you mean signature or avatar?  

She meant a banner like the banner of the profile

 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Isn't that the wallpaper?  

Could be, yes

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)

Oh wow lots of comments! :wau:

On 2024-03-25 at 2:34 AM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Do you mean signature or avatar?  

 

On 2024-03-25 at 2:54 AM, Rethajni said:

She meant a banner like the banner of the profile

 

So I may be using old lingo, I was referring to my signature, though heck, profile banner is fun too :D

God that does make me feel old though, do we not call them banners anymore? :scoots:

Edited by Wizard
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)
21 hours ago, Wizard said:

I was referring to my signature,

I misunderstood and made you a profile banner... image.gif.dd2643e6ee78659484bb807cf625ec49.gif I'm sorry, Wizard. :blush:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)

Honestly, I'm not one to make banners either, but it doesn't hurt to try, I did both options, I tried to follow what you asked and add some """""authorial""""" details of mine (they're barely notable), and I think it would be better to use your own art for them to make it more original, I think it turned out well good, if you liked them you can ask me to make them smaller to fit into the signature, but if you think they look bad I'll understand it don't worry :ButtercupLaugh:

989SemTtulo_20240326003644.thumb.png.d72af2e4936b88b940e76ffc73dcddc5.png

989SemTtulo_20240326003650.thumb.png.cddc3661d7c86e1a55e7ff6180a73c37.png

Edited by Rafa Stary
  • Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I misunderstood and made you a profile banner... image.gif.dd2643e6ee78659484bb807cf625ec49.gif I'm sorry, Wizard. :blush:

You made a great banner! It's my fault, everyone thought I was referring to my profile banner which is completely understandable! I should have specified! :adorkable:

1 hour ago, Rafa Stary said:

Honestly, I'm not one to make banners either, but it doesn't hurt to try, I did both options, I tried to follow what you asked and add some """""authorial""""" details of mine (they're barely notable), and I think it would be better to use your own art for them to make it more original, I think it turned out well good, if you liked them you can ask me to make them smaller to fit into the signature, but if you think they look bad I'll understand it don't worry :ButtercupLaugh:

989SemTtulo_20240326003644.thumb.png.d72af2e4936b88b940e76ffc73dcddc5.png

989SemTtulo_20240326003650.thumb.png.cddc3661d7c86e1a55e7ff6180a73c37.png

Terrible! :stressed: ...Nah I'm kidding :P These look great!
I love that you used my art and brought it to life! Titanium white reminds me so much of the old forum banners from the early 2000's, and Trixie using magic is a great touch! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)
8 hours ago, Wizard said:

Oh yes, everyone who makes me a banner will be showcased on my profile! I already have @Sparklefan1234 and @Rafa Stary on my profile now!

 

I showcase the artwork users have made for me on my profile, too! Thank You SO MUCH for including me on yours! :squee:

 

10 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

Honestly, I'm not one to make banners either, but it doesn't hurt to try, I did both options, I tried to follow what you asked and add some """""authorial""""" details of mine (they're barely notable), and I think it would be better to use your own art for them to make it more original, I think it turned out well good, if you liked them you can ask me to make them smaller to fit into the signature, but if you think they look bad I'll understand it don't worry :ButtercupLaugh:

989SemTtulo_20240326003644.thumb.png.d72af2e4936b88b940e76ffc73dcddc5.png

989SemTtulo_20240326003650.thumb.png.cddc3661d7c86e1a55e7ff6180a73c37.png

 

Those banners are AMAZING! Spectacular work, My Friend :D

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)

Apologies for the delay, I see you got those, I was adding animation to your signature, but ok then!

If those look fine, It's ok :)

18 hours ago, Wizard said:

You made a great banner! It's my fault, everyone thought I was referring to my profile banner which is completely understandable! I should have specified! :adorkable:

Terrible! :stressed: ...Nah I'm kidding :P These look great!
I love that you used my art and brought it to life! Titanium white reminds me so much of the old forum banners from the early 2000's, and Trixie using magic is a great touch! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

You seem to like those very much! Am happy

Edited by Rethajni
  • Shocked 1
  • smile 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

I showcase the artwork users have made for me on my profile, too! Thank You SO MUCH for including me on yours! :squee:

 

 

Those banners are AMAZING! Spectacular work, My Friend :D

You do have talent, I was about to show my animated one, but she seem to like yours :,) Ok then! 

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rethajni said:

You do have talent, I was about to show my animated one, but she seem to like yours :,) Ok then! 

 

Thank You, BFFFF! I've been mesmerized by your signature for the past ten minutes. :blink:/:mlp_smug:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

Thank You, BFFFF! I've been mesmerized by your signature for the past ten minutes. :blink:/:mlp_smug:

My art is not good compared to yours, what you are talking about... ? All I wanted was to make something nice, am sorry Im late also BFFFFF? What is that mean?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Rethajni said:

Apologies for the delay, I see you got those, I was adding animation to your signature, but ok then!

If those look fine, It's ok :)

You seem to like those very much! Am happy

You were adding ANIMATION?! :Sunny-huh:

20 minutes ago, Rethajni said:

gifmaker_me(4).gif.cdfe0538c285017cd7e3ae3621c87d3f.gif

 

Here is my contribution, I hope you like it :)

you DID add animation! Holy cow!!! That's so colourful!! It looks fantastic, thank you! :izzy-shine:

Also BFFFFF probably means BFF (Best Friends Forever) but longer hehe :ButtercupLaugh:

  • smile 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Moments ago, Wizard said:

You were adding ANIMATION?! :Sunny-huh:

you DID add animation! Holy cow!!! That's so colourful!! It looks fantastic, thank you! :izzy-shine:

Also BFFFFF probably means BFF (Best Friends Forever) but longer hehe :ButtercupLaugh:

 

My pleasure :) I specialize in animations and I have to say I had fun working on this signature

  • smile 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Rethajni said:

 

My pleasure :) I specialize in animations and I have to say I had fun working on this signature

It sure looks like you did! It makes me think of the carnivals I went to in spain as a child, the signs there had a similar effect as is on "Wizard"! :derp:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Wizard said:

It sure looks like you did! It makes me think of the carnivals I went to in spain as a child, the signs there had a similar effect as is on "Wizard"! :derp:

That's nice! I wanted to add some Vegas like lights, like a fancy place to have art and fun!

  • smile 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rethajni said:

That's nice! I wanted to add some Vegas like lights, like a fancy place to have art and fun!

It's great! It's also the only one so far that actually fits in the signature hahaha :ButtercupLaugh:

Everyone has made such amazing art! I've added all of them to my profile in some way! Thank you all! :wub:

  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...