Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What don't you like about the show and what would make you quit?

Silly Lily

What I don't like: the not-so-subtle insertion of the franchise's name into show lines. "Come now, My Little Ponies!" Comes off as a bit cheesy, don't you think?

What would make me quit: changing it for the worse (i.e. targeting bronies exclusively with the show).

I would have to say that the things that tick me off are....

1. Dash being very overrated

2. Dash being an egocentric, smug little brat who brags and brags and brags, yet they still make her the fastest flyer in equestria....how dissapointing.....

3. There not being a, "Mane seven", Spike deserves to be there too

Nothing else. Though the thing that would make me stop watching the show is if everybody KEELED OVER AND DIED!!!!

• Brohoof 1

I would have to say that the things that tick me off are....

1. Dash being very overrated

2. Dash being an egocentric, smug little brat who brags and brags and brags, yet they still make her the fastest flyer in equestria....how dissapointing.....

3. There not being a, "Mane seven", Spike deserves to be there too

Nothing else. Though the thing that would make me stop watching the show is if everybody KEELED OVER AND DIED!!!!

do you want to join the anti-rainboe dash club? Im the president, you know. Our doctrines include many of what you said there. We would love someone who kows our doctrine well.

do you want to join the anti-rainboe dash club? Im the president, you know. Our doctrines include many of what you said there. We would love someone who kows our doctrine well.

Well, I'm not an anti-dash, and I never want to hate, I was just saying that she doesn't deserve as many fans as she does. Besides, I'm a but bipolar when it comes to here, sometimes I think she's awesome, and sometimes, like you saw in my post, she ticks me off. So no thank you. :)

I'll stop liking MLP if both the show and fans die off, though as long as the bronies continue drawing ponies, doing animations and writing fanfics I wont lose interest in MLP.