Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tix

So I figured than since I am not gifted in art I would ask my sister (She is.) this is what she came up with my pony now named 'Virus Tix'. There will be more to come from her, she might even be joining our ranks. She is currently at work with another 'Virus and Dashie' :3.

post-5194-0-06236300-1339582879_thumb.jpg

Her deviantart

Comments from the artist(my sister): Hey! ^.^ This is my first attempt at drawing anything MLP. Since it wasn't horrible I hope you don't criticize the horrible quality our scanner has something against MLP and my camera has something against bad lighting in houses.

~~~~By that she just means we have to keep lights low because its 5:30 am. ~~~

Hope to see some great comments. :3.

• Brohoof 5

Hmm, try some HP printers. They never fail. The drawing on the other hand, is absolutely fantastic although that front hoof you see looks a wee bit out of shape. Other than that, nothing wrong with it.

Thanks for the comments everyone. May be opening up her talents because it only took her a couple of hours to complete this.

I like it! I think it's a very good and will be a lovely addition to the OCs we have here today. I'm sorry I couldn't do a rendition for you as soon as you may have wanted. I have an extensive list of OCs still in waiting to be produced, and I'm going to get to that right now.
  • Brohoof 1

I like it! I think it's a very good and will be a lovely addition to the OCs we have here today. I'm sorry I couldn't do a rendition for you as soon as you may have wanted. I have an extensive list of OCs still in waiting to be produced, and I'm going to get to that right now.

She really appreciates this coming from another artist, that she has seen the work of and was very impressed by it.

(She hasn't been around too much so she hasn't seen too many others :3)

I can't wait till the 'Virus and Dashie' is done. So Hopefully be looking forward to either a black and white or colored version of that.

She really appreciates this coming from another artist, that she has seen the work of and was very impressed by it.

(She hasn't been around too much so she hasn't seen too many others :3)

I can't wait till the 'Virus and Dashie' is done. So Hopefully be looking forward to either a black and white or colored version of that.

Ohh thank you! :D

you'll find many fine artists here, Apocalyptic Chaos, and Peach Palette are a few of the most gifted artists with a taste for colors that I wish to finally achieve one day!

I try my hardest on not making anything too extravagant, as it doesn't really befit the Mlp nature too often imo, but every now and then, I do get that want, and will try to make something above higher expectations than what you see here in my art today.

• Brohoof 1

Ohh thank you! :D

you'll find many fine artists here, Apocalyptic Chaos, and Peach Palette are a few of the most gifted artists with a taste for colors that I wish to finally achieve one day!

I try my hardest on not making anything too extravagant, as it doesn't really befit the Mlp nature too often imo, but every now and then, I do get that want, and will try to make something above higher expectations than what you see here in my art today.

I registered now, it's really strange art for my honestly I perfer still life charocol drawings. I'm really new and I really like your drawings but I really like hand drawn things to the online graphics though not to say their not amazing in their own right. So I'm really impressed with your drawings

• Brohoof 1

I registered now, it's really strange art for my honestly I perfer still life charocol drawings. I'm really new and I really like your drawings but I really like hand drawn things to the online graphics though not to say their not amazing in their own right. So I'm really impressed with your drawings

Ohh thank you again! I never learned anything with charcoal drawing (wish I had)... :blush: you see...I never attended any classes for art, and therefore, never had any guidance in learning the different types of art out there in the world. ( I do regret not taking advantage of the art programs that were available to me back in middle school and high school ) but I'm still open to learning new things from friends, and members alike. This is why I'm eager to appreciate everyponies art work, for I feel there is something for me to learn. :D

You'll be posting some of your still life charcoal drawings on this forum, yes? I've never seen any member here post anything like that before, so I'm most eager to see your art already! ;3

Oooh and welcome to the forums! (Sorry got carried away) Ohh my, have you made a welcome post yet? (not really necessary, but I'm sure you'll garner attention with your art nonetheless!

• Brohoof 1

Ohh thank you again! I never learned anything with charcoal drawing (wish I had)... :blush: you see...I never attended any classes for art, and therefore, never had any guidance in learning the different types of art out there in the world. ( I do regret not taking advantage of the art programs that were available to me back in middle school and high school ) but I'm still open to learning new things from friends, and members alike. This is why I'm eager to appreciate everyponies art work, for I feel there is something for me to learn. :D

You'll be posting some of your still life charcoal drawings on this forum, yes? I've never seen any member here post anything like that before, so I'm most eager to see your art already! ;3

Oooh and welcome to the forums! (Sorry got carried away) Ohh my, have you made a welcome post yet? (not really necessary, but I'm sure you'll garner attention with your art nonetheless!

You're an amazing artist for not taking any art classes!!!! I took several in high school myself. I would love to, but their not MLP related charcoal pictures but I'm actually planning on finding a few actual horse pictures to make realistic MLP in the future for sure. And thank you I just did make a post hopefully I can get some good practice of drawing from here (I haven't drawn apart from the one above for almost a year)

• Brohoof 1

You're an amazing artist for not taking any art classes!!!! I took several in high school myself. I would love to, but their not MLP related charcoal pictures but I'm actually planning on finding a few actual horse pictures to make realistic MLP in the future for sure. And thank you I just did make a post hopefully I can get some good practice of drawing from here (I haven't drawn apart from the one above for almost a year)

Thank you so much, I respectfully bow to you kinda words.

Please, don't worry about your artwork being non-mlp related, we do have a portion in Octavia's hall, dedicated to non-pony art. There, many of us are free to post as many of our art as we please!

Allow me to be the first, to give you a steady stream of brohoofs!

• Brohoof 2

Thank you so much, I respectfully bow to you kinda words.

Please, don't worry about your artwork being non-mlp related, we do have a portion in Octavia's hall, dedicated to non-pony art. There, many of us are free to post as many of our art as we please!

Allow me to be the first, to give you a steady stream of brohoofs!

lol thanks I think I will put some there then! Oh and I really like your avatar too

• Brohoof 1