Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Modern Warfare Pony Drawings

Platin17

An interesting and characterful drawing. I like it alot. Yes splendid, very nice indeed. I eagerly anticipate more. Will they be coloured?

About the coloring i would love to do it but I first need to learn how to use Photoshop^^

Maybe sometime

Does someone of you know the pave low song from DAME. Most may not know it but here in Germany nearly everybody knows it.

I imagined Rainbowdash calling a Pave Low and singing a part of this song.

"somewhere over the Rainbow , fliegt mein Pave Low und erledigt dich problemlos"

For those who don´t know it

I don't think she would sit like that while in battle but still, nice drawing. How about putting Rainbow Dash in a helicopter or jet? Wait, MW does have those right?

I wanted her to just sit there, and talking about her mane not getting dirty.

On the other hand i couldn´t draw her lying there and aiming through the scope, cause my drawings skills aren´t presitge :D

Got the second one done, Fluttershy as a kind airsupport. Maybe i will draw her again as the unkind version from the first two episodes of season 2. But who knows...

Took me 5 hours of work with Photo Filtre and I hope you like it.

For full resolution visit my Deviantart account ;D

http://platin17.deviantart.com/#/d53t88g

Sorry for turning on the mature filter but i had to

post-4856-0-35641100-1339867733_thumb.jpg

Fluttershy is Epic with weapons ;) If you make a Pinkie pie one can you give her Throwing Knives? I would just eat that up :wub:

(edited)

I don't really like the faces. I was expecting 'Shy to be a stealth one, you know, because she is so quiet. Twi could have one of the laptops they have when using a killstreak, Dash could be inside a choppergunner, AJ could just be a normal soldier, and Pinkie...one word: EXPLOSIVES.

EDIT: You draw really nice hair.

Edited by frenzyhero

I don't really like the faces. I was expecting 'Shy to be a stealth one, you know, because she is so quiet. Twi could have one of the laptops they have when using a killstreak, Dash could be inside a choppergunner, AJ could just be a normal soldier, and Pinkie...one word: EXPLOSIVES.

EDIT: You draw really nice hair.

I had so much problems with Fluttershy´s Face, I just couldn´t do it like I wanted to.

And about Pinkie Pie maybe explosives... maybe some Bunny-Hopping like she´s always doing... or all together

I thought about Applejack with a LMG, a little bit hard work if you know what I mean^^

• 4 weeks later...

Got the 3rd Pic done. This time prepare for some Princess Luna, I even colored it.

It turned out perfect and I´m really proud of this one :D

I would like some Feedback on this one, so dont be a Fluttershy and just write what you think about it.

Here is the Devinatart link, donßt know if someone needs it...

http://platin17.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Luna-Doubled-Fun-309816853

I started working on other things so probably i will not continue drawing mw pics.

post-4856-0-80537500-1340311758_thumb.jpg

Luna's legs need definition, they blend together. The only thing I would add would be the cases leaving the Uzi's. I am not artist, btw.

The others were good as well. The 50 cal was a bit off on the proportions (War Nut. I dont just play the games, I know the guns, tactics and most things military) but otherwise great!

Too bad you wont continue this. I want to see Twi and RBD. AJ would be fun as well.

Luna's legs need definition, they blend together. The only thing I would add would be the cases leaving the Uzi's. I am not artist, btw.

The others were good as well. The 50 cal was a bit off on the proportions (War Nut. I dont just play the games, I know the guns, tactics and most things military) but otherwise great!

Too bad you wont continue this. I want to see Twi and RBD. AJ would be fun as well.

maybe i´ll continue this thing in a few weeks, but i first wanted to get my current picture done, probably will take 2 or more weeks to finish.

By the way I know nearly nothing about guns, except of how they work.

In my country it´s illegal to own, shoot, or carry a gun without a license...

It really sucks but most of the time i don´t care

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

maybe i´ll continue this thing in a few weeks, but i first wanted to get my current picture done, probably will take 2 or more weeks to finish.

By the way I know nearly nothing about guns, except of how they work.

In my country it´s illegal to own, shoot, or carry a gun without a license...

It really sucks but most of the time i don´t care

I am the only male in my nuclear family to not own a gun (just never spent the money). I am planning on joining the US military as a special forces operator, so guns are a hobby/career for me. Shooting as a sport is fun, which is why I have never understood Europe's laws on guns.

Good luck on the current picture!

Edited by Mindrop

I am the only male in my nuclear family to not own a gun (just never spent the money). I am planning on joining the US military as a special forces operator, so guns are a hobby/career for me. Shooting as a sport is fun, which is why I have never understood Europe's laws on guns.

Good luck on the current picture!

I´m sure europes weapon law has something to do with the second world war especially in germany. The only weapons we are allowed to shoot without license are bb guns. and my k98 bb was stolen about a half year ago.

by the way i heard of someone who was shot to death by the police for carrying a bb gun because it looked like a real weapon, but i´m not sure if it´s true.

i´m totally of topic :D

so for my current pic i got rarity and fluttershy done and now need to draw the other four and spike

oh and to get a bb gun legally you must be 18 years old

• Brohoof 1

I´m sure europes weapon law has something to do with the second world war especially in germany. The only weapons we are allowed to shoot without license are bb guns. and my k98 bb was stolen about a half year ago.

by the way i heard of someone who was shot to death by the police for carrying a bb gun because it looked like a real weapon, but i´m not sure if it´s true.

i´m totally of topic :D

so for my current pic i got rarity and fluttershy done and now need to draw the other four and spike

oh and to get a bb gun legally you must be 18 years old

Yeah, I own and use and Airsoft gun that is an exact external replica of a H&K 416. People have been stupid with their airsoft guns and gotten killed for it, no fault to the police. We have had them come out with rifles while we were playing on private property (stupid cars, dive, pay attention to the road, not us playing on private property that does not concern you!!!!!) They used to be cool about us playing, they obviously lost the good guys (its a small town) and got in crap officers who flunked everywhere else. Stupid neighbours.

Sorry for the rant.