Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Don't Blink

Ezynell

Thats a Dr.Who reference right?

man I should start watching that show...

Eeyup. Supposedly the scariest episode. I don't know if its a HUGE coincidence, or a reference. Probably a reference.

But yeah, I've noticed those statues a couple of times. Wasn't sure if it was a reference to them or not.

Kinda doubt it. They just look like ordinary pony statues to me. If they start showing up in places they weren't before and changing poses, we'll know for sure.
  • Brohoof 1

Eeyup. Supposedly the scariest episode.

I know it scared the hell out of me! It was so cool! And still remains one of my favorites! I didn't really like it when they gave the Angels a back story... I hate it when they do that. Like Micheal Myers. They gave him a back story. What are we supposed to feel bad for him now?! NO!!! Leave it be, and scare us!!

I still haven't watched Doctor Who...in fact I still have no idea what kind of show it is :/

Cool if they have some references.

It's like an awesome science-fiction action movie but in episodic TV show format. You should really watch it, I'd start with the David Tennant episodes.

Quick, we need Doctor Whooves!

Two of my favourite shows combined? Yes please!

Intended reference or not, it's bloody awesome to think it is (especially how there are multiple incarnations for Whooves).

I forgot but I totally wrote a poem about the weeping angels!

It was back in like... 10th grade I think? So a couple years ago. I would post it here but it's slightly long. at least stretched out into stanzas.

Ceiling Celestia is watching you...

Never mind!

"Blink" was one of my very favorite episodes of Doctor Who! This shouldn't count as a spoiler, but I loved the thing with the wallpaper!

I bet Celestia has cameras in the statues eyes, so she is watching at all times!