Jump to content

Midnight's Request Shop


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

I'll see what I can do.

If you want to just draw Janet again instead of doing something more complicated, that's perfectly alright with me! 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Here's what I came up with for Selin! She gave off some Hawaiian/tropical vibes and I wanted to play into that a bit without making her overly complicated. Feel free to use the design or no; it's up to you! I hope you like my attempt regardless of whether you use it or not! (The extra feather and the colors on the ends of the wings aren't exactly part of the redesign; this is just how I draw pegasi).

6-5-24mlpforumTaoOCSelinredesign.thumb.png.8e52784de75f893df71aafccb0a33ff3.png

I LOVE THE LITTLE FEATHERS ON HER HOOVES AND YOU DID A GRAND JOB!   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)
On 2024-06-08 at 11:22 AM, Tao said:

I LOVE THE LITTLE FEATHERS ON HER HOOVES AND YOU DID A GRAND JOB!   

Thank you! Glad you like it! Feel free to use the design, or don't! Your choice!

Edited by MidnightFire1222
  • Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Feel free to leave your requests! I can't promise when I'll get to them, but I do hope to get to them!

Would it be okay, if eventually I decide to make one of my requests my avatar on the forums? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)
2 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

Would it be okay, if eventually I decide to make one of my requests my avatar on the forums? 

Eventually. One at a time though. Gotta let others have a chance too.

But if you mean using a request picture as your pfp on the forum, the by all means, feel free to do so. Just make sure to give proper credit.

Edited by MidnightFire1222
  • Excited 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Eventually. One at a time though. Gotta let others have a chance too.

But if you mean using a request picture as your pfp on the forum, the by all means, feel free to do so. Just make sure to give proper credit.

Yeah I was thinking I would use the next one as my pfp maybe (where you could just draw Janet again instead of it being something complicated like I initially thought, can just be her in another pose?) - of course I'd credit you for it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)

Hey, if anyone knows of anyone looking for a request and they haven't gotten responses, I don't mind if someone posts a link about it here. Can't promise it'll be done, but I don't look through the Requestria section regularly. I have a few times, and found threads that never got even one reply before they closed. If i can help fulfill that request at all, I'd like to try.

Edited by MidnightFire1222
  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Hey, if anyone knows of anyone looking for a request and they haven't gotten responses, I don't mind if someone posts a link about it here. Can't promise it'll be done, but I don't look through the Requestria section regularly. I have a few times, and found threads that never got even one reply before they closed. If i can help fulfill that request at all, I'd like to try.

Are you seeking to have all 3 slots filled before doing the 3 requests?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, PerlsteinProps said:

Are you seeking to have all 3 slots filled before doing the 3 requests?

Yeah, kinda. That and some people might be too shy to seek out request shops, or might not think to.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@MidnightFire1222

I've been asking around to see if anyone else has been interested - so far no luck, try checking some other request threads and maybe asking around a bit. I was also thinking about asking some of my other friends here if they'd want something drawn by you too.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PerlsteinProps said:

@MidnightFire1222

I've been asking around to see if anyone else has been interested - so far no luck, try checking some other request threads and maybe asking around a bit. I was also thinking about asking some of my other friends here if they'd want something drawn by you too.

You don't have to go out of your way to do that for me. It's very kind of you though. I might take a look at some request there later on when  I have a little more time tonight.

  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)

@ThatPinkPone You didn't actually make a request on my request shop, but I found your post and no one had replied. I thought your character was cute and wanted to try drawing her. I'm not good at a show style like you had asked for, but I don't draw many reformed changelings so it's pretty close to the show style I think. Some of the features were a bit difficult for me to translate to my style of drawing, but I hope you like how I drew Wintergreen.

6-19-2024mlpforumThatPinkPoneOCWintergreen.thumb.png.3d74d5fbac90aa3196111b22125118c5.png

Edited by MidnightFire1222
  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...