Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

i hate most of the filly mane 6

Jesse20

You should draw better ones that look better specifically to you and send them to Hasbro. They'll accept them and change the episodes no doubt.

Cannot tell if sarcasm, or trolling really badly.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually like filly Fluttershy, but she does look weird though. she looked like more of a teen that way. sereously, imagine filly Fluttershy with like braces or something. Fluttershy must be the oldest of the mane 6 from how she looked back then compared to the rest and i'd imagine that Dash is the youngest

Fluttershy's far from my favorite pony but I thought her filly version was adorable. Yes, she looked a bit tall and gangly, but guess what guys? Sometimes people ARE tall and gangly even when they're very young and haven't hit puberty ye, so why not ponies? It's no secret that Fluttershy can be awkward, and it makes perfect sense her being self conscious about being so much taller and thinner than the rest of the ponies, as it would cause her to stand out even more (she already does what with hating to fly) and cause her even more anxiety about being around other ponies. Not everyone gets to be cookie cutter cute when they're young.

• Brohoof 1

well thank god i was expecting that when everyone read this they would be like BLASPHEMY

BLASPHEMY, HEATHEN, NON-BELIEVER. SHUN. SHUN. SHUN.

Filly Dashie is adorable mostly because I thought her fuzzy, non-combed mane was cute, and Filly Pinkie was good, the rest were eh.

To me I guess the determining factor is if their mane/hair/appearance is different. If it's just them but smaller, like how AJ, Rarity and Twi were then it's kinda eh. And Fluttershy was more or less the same, she just looked skinny. Dash and Pinkie both had distinctions, which showed both their personality, and set them apart from what they now are in today's time. Dash's mane was unkempt, showing she didn't give a hoof about appearances, and that she was constantly on the move. Pinkie's frizzy hair was the initial result of Dash's Sonic Rainboom blast, and was the setting stage for what would then become her poofy hair in today's time, without the frizz.

So yeah, 2/6 like, the rest are average. But I certainly don't hate any of them.

Posted Image

Filly Rainbow Dash has some sort of unfair advantage over the others. It's as if the animators were willing to spruce up Pinkie and RD more readily than the rest of the Mane Six. The result is that both are especially adorable.

I really thought they were all awesome!

Fillyshy and Filly Pie were my favorites don't see why you disliked them.

I really smiled with Rarity. Especially her attitude and meeting Tom's father.

Loved Dashies' voice, and how she had a connected story to Fluttershy.

Ifound Applejack not as cute, and having a story making less sense. She got a cutiemark why exactly? .

Twilight's made perfect sense, but she didn't have that filly charm.

Honestly, Rainbow of course had it interesting, being the target of the episode.

Twilight is also technically the main character of the show. Unless you give everyone else a Princess mentor, a Brother leading the Royal Guard, and a unique Element of Harmony icon.

Rarity's made not much sense, but you can totally understand the connections and why she got her cutie mark.

Fluttershy's was probally my favorite. It gave me a bit to think about. Honestly the easiest to understand.

Pinkies was almost as easy to understand. I mean rainbow all the way across the sky? So intense. Course i'd wanna smile forever and spread it.

I absolutely hated Applejack's. They could have made her much cuter, the could have made a story that make more sense, and help us understand what her cutiemark was given to her for.

~~~~~~

When are we gonna learn how Pinkie got her cutie mark? I appreciate how we learned how Equestria was made, though.

• 1 month later...

For me the (only) character that I disliked was gilda :( *sorry to any gilda fans out there* But I detested her in the episode for how mean she was to the others. I loved everypony & character of the show all of them have great personalities that have grown on me for each character. :)

Edited by GoneAirbourne

Sir, the words "hate" and "filly ponies" never get well along.

Maybe filly Fluttershy had larger legs because she may be older than the other five ponies. (she's a year older than Pinkie Pie, so she's definitley not the youngest).

About the other fillies, they're all neat. In fact, most fanon fillies are neat.

• Brohoof 1

I liked filly fluttershy, she had the emover hair cut that made her look like a depressed filly, which she was depressed, and socially awkward. I think her look suited her quite well.

I agree, Fluttershy looked a bit weird.

I think it's because she's older than the rest of them.

Canonically, she's a year older than at least Pinkie Pie.

I mean, compare someone who's 12-13 to someone who's like 8. Obviously, they're going to have different proportions.

Filly Twi, Rarity, RD, and Pinkie Pie all looked cute in some way :)

Filly Applejack was adorable, trying to be sophisticated, even though she was a country girl in the inside :wub:

Filly Fluttershy looked taller than the rest and a lot skinnier. I feel like she was a bit older than the rest.

Edited by akimBrony

Filly Twi, Rarity, RD, and Pinkie Pie all looked cute in some way :)

Filly Applejack was adorable, trying to be sophisticated, even though she was a country girl in the inside :wub:

Filly Fluttershy looked taller than the rest and a lot skinnier. I feel like she was a bit older than the rest.

She is older.

She blatantly says so in the Gilda episode.

I loved filly Applejack, those freckles :wub: . I loved filly Fluttershy too, I like taller characters so yeah. The one I didn't quite like was RD. I though she was just RD, but tiny RD. Same personality, same hair, same everything.

Fluttershy looked like she was underfed, abused, and every single bone in her body could've been broken by a pebble. And no I don't hate Fluttershy, I wub her very much. She just looked so awkward, even for a soft type of character. I filly Pinkie Pie looked pretty adorable when her mane was in a mullet, but the extremely huge puffy hair just creeped me out. I would've given Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash a comb or something. I would've loved to see Applejack in her hat, and how she got it in the first place. Rarity looked like Rarity so yeah. These are all my opinions.