My Little Pony: The Storm of Zephyr Heights (Upcoming G4/G5 Crossover!)

Misty Shadow

Well, it's happening. ^_^

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2024/06/my-little-pony-storm-of-zephyr-heights.html

We're getting our first official G4/G5 crossover. :griiin:

4.JPG

Gotta love how this meme reference cover feels like their prediction of the way some people are inevitably going to react, hating the idea. I personally like the idea and I'm happy that the reactions to this I've been reading on EQD have been positive. This is something I definitely want to read when all the issues have come out. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You beat me to it (I was waiting for the Diamond solicitation)! 

My Little Pony: The Storm of Zephyr Heights

Writer: Jeremy Whitley
Artist: Andy Price

Synopsis: The story begins in #1 and continues in two epic, oversized issues! A must-read for Friendship Is Magic fans as the world of Generation Four collides with the ponies of Generation Five. A storm's a-brewing in Zephyr Heights! For the first time in forever, Queen Haven is taking a vacation, which means Princess Zipp is in charge! And while the queen is away, the Mane Six will play. But the forecast for the substitute queen's reign is not looking good… A mass of clouds the size of a city is wreaking havoc on Zephyr Heights… It's hailing, it's snowing, it's raining, it's blowing wind, and all the Pegasi are in danger! The Mane Six quickly jump into action, but it's up to Zipp to save her kingdom. Her bravery may just lead to the discovery of a lifetime…and bridge the world between the past and present. 

MLP STORM OF ZEPHYR HEIGHTS #1 CVR A BA      MLP STORM OF ZEPHYR HEIGHTS #1 CVR B PRICE

It sounds like Zephyr Heights might be menaced by the remains of Cloudsdale and its weather factory. It's hard to tell if any G4 characters are going to show up unless it's in flashback. 

Edited by Otaku-sempai
  • Brohoof 1

I always try to be cautious and keep my expectations very low when it comes to something that is intended to deliver a lot of fanservice. And it's weird that we are getting this considering how this Generation is already a sequel to G4, so wouldn't make more sense to tell a new story where the characters explore more regions from the old Equestria and discover what happened to Twilight and the others? There's the possibility that it's just going to be a huge nostalgia bait with no story at all, but it can very good as well, so let's wait, I was planning to read the G5 comics just after finishing the G4 comics, but I'll try to start reading the G5 comics already, a lot of people says they're good, so they must be very interesting, maybe they can be a good replacement for Tell your Tale to me, maybe they can even revive my hype, that has been dead since Make Your Mark ended. 

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

I always try to be cautious and keep my expectations very low when it comes to something that is intended to deliver a lot of fanservice. And it's weird that we are getting this considering how this Generation is already a sequel to G4, so wouldn't make more sense to tell a new story where the characters explore more regions from the old Equestria and discover what happened to Twilight and the others? There's the possibility that it's just going to be a huge nostalgia bait with no story at all, but it can very good as well, so let's wait, I was planning to read the G5 comics just after finishing the G4 comics, but I'll try to start reading the G5 comics already, a lot of people says they're good, so they must be very interesting, maybe they can be a good replacement for Tell your Tale to me, maybe they can even revive my hype, that has been dead since Make Your Mark ended. 

Either way it’s debatable if they are canon or not 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2024-06-21 at 11:18 PM, WickedGames said:

Either way it’s debatable if they are canon or not 

Tell Your Tale has had a story that's a little like this but on a much smaller scale with a version of the Rainbow Factory. I wonder whether all the ponies will be able to walk on clouds or it will only be the Pegasus ponies? 

• Brohoof 1