Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Join the Zoid/Oid Army

Pinkazoid

Oh God their multiplying!! Kill them with fire!!!!

I don't wish to join the Zoid army but the Eggmare Empire could use some help. Why not join forces? I promise I won't turn all of your members into my robot servants.

Oh God their multiplying!! Kill them with fire!!!!

I don't wish to join the Zoid army but the Eggmare Empire could use some help. Why not join forces? I promise I won't turn all of your members into my robot servants.

Sure, why not?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClXAaGoT5eE

Gonna have to agree, this is an interesting little group but TheBreechZoid... not for me

the Fizzle army will > this

This should be made, but then we'd be dominated, so don't make it!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What did I just watch?! :blink:

If I made the Eggmare equivalent of this would anyone join?

I'm already in it! :D

Edited by Tomzoid the EggDroid
  • Brohoof 1

*ahem* *points at name* :P

Well, if you were Electrozoid, maybe I would of notices jk

I saw your name... I forgot who it was when I was editing the current oids and zoids xD

Alright everypony. The Zoid Army and Eggmare Empire have just formed an alliance. As part of the agreement all of you are to get into the roboticizers to be well roboticized.

Is it too late to Join?

I just realized a way to change my Username that has NEVER been used before (google couldn't find it, so it doen't exist). And I can still keep my awesome 'Anony' nickname

AnonyZoid

Go ahead, Bask in it's Glory

Sadly, it doesn't rhyme, but all the other 'Anony (Insert pony related word here)' Names were taken on the internets, so this might work...

Dont worry, you can still call me Anony :lol:

Is it too late to Join?

I just realized a way to change my Username that has NEVER been used before (google couldn't find it, so it doen't exist). And I can still keep my awesome 'Anony' nickname

AnonyZoid

Go ahead, Bask in it's Glory

Sadly, it doesn't rhyme, but all the other 'Anony (Insert pony related word here)' Names were taken on the internets, so this might work...

Dont worry, you can still call me Anony :lol:

................................................................you misspelled 'zoid' in your name...............................................................

................................................................you misspelled 'zoid' in your name...............................................................

Of Course I did...

I'm going back to My old name for now... I will think about it

Too many name armies, so sorry E.G.G.M.A.R.E, I can't change my name just yet, maybe next month, Gives me time to figure who and how gets egg added to their name