Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Afterlife

Nicolae Carpathia

(edited)

Story
Morning star as died for the final time. He will face final Judgement But will he turn a new leaf or will his story will end?

Morning star Younger brother of Celestia has died at the hoof of Caspian. His Sol gems are destroyed, his immortality gone and this time there is no coming back.

Starter.

Morning star was sleeping his sol in shambles till he awake.
He saw his mother waiting for him. Morning star saw a look of disappointment upon her face. Morning star said."Mom i missed you so much, we'll be together forever, but why are you mad at me?

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
Double OOC link.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com...terlife/unread/

Story

Morning star as died for the final time. He will face final Judgement But will he turn a new leaf or will his story will end?

Morning star Younger brother of Celestia has died at the hoof of Caspian. His Sol gems are destroyed, his immortality gone and this time there is no coming back.

Starter.

Morning star was sleeping his sol in shambles till he awake.

He saw his mother waiting for him. Morning star saw a look of disappointment upon her face. Morning star said."Mom i missed you so much, we'll be together forever, but why are you mad at me?

Oh, im not mad, but what are you doing?

Oh, im not mad, but what are you doing?

Morning star looked at his mom."I died, i put my sol into sol gems 19, all destroyed.

Just then Morning star was angry at his mother for always siding with his sister."Mom, when i was a alive you always said my sister should rule! will in fact you stood by and sided with Celestia! I killed your favorite child and i was king, it should of been me from the start. Morning star waited for his mom to answer him.

Morning star looked at his mom."I died, i put my sol into sol gems 19, all destroyed.

Just then Morning star was angry at his mother for always siding with his sister."Mom, when i was a alive you always said my sister should rule! will in fact you stood by and sided with Celestia! I killed your favorite child and i was king, it should of been me from the start. Morning star waited for his mom to answer him.

No, you wernt destind to be king,thats why you fell at the hands of embers

Morning star hated her for telling him this."Then what was i destine for , to live alone in a dark and gloomy tower?

Why you lived it up with my sister your youngest son was exiled to island, didn't you love me enough to even come see me?

Morning star hated her for telling him this."Then what was i destine for , to live alone in a dark and gloomy tower?

Why you lived it up with my sister your youngest son was exiled to island, didn't you love me enough to even come see me?

I loved you, untill you almost killed every pony

I loved you, untill you almost killed every pony

"My rights to throne was challenged. But i still have the last laugh my Great grandson is on the throne. Just then Celestia came forward. And morning star looked at her." It's good to see you again to, o wait no it's not that's why i had you and Luna killed.

Morning waited for his sister's reply.

"My rights to throne was challenged. But i still have the last laugh my Great grandson is on the throne. Just then Celestia came forward. And morning star looked at her." It's good to see you again to, o wait no it's not that's why i had you and Luna killed.

Morning waited for his sister's reply.

Why would you say that if you were just going to be sarcastic?

Why would you say that if you were just going to be sarcastic?

"Do i have to even enplane myself Celestia, how about you?

You exiled me because i was turned into a werewolf , you did nothing to help me. i needed you the most in my life but you had to add more to my pain Celestia. Morning star shows a little bit of tears coming from his eye."I needed you Celestia and you abandoned me.

"Do i have to even enplane myself Celestia, how about you?

You exiled me because i was turned into a werewolf , you did nothing to help me. i needed you the most in my life but you had to add more to my pain Celestia. Morning star shows a little bit of tears coming from his eye."I needed you Celestia and you abandoned me.

Ah, just like you abandoned your doutor?

To that wreach embers?

Yes yes you did, you let her love him

"There was nothing i could do they ran off together and when they royal guards fond her they never came back! But when she did come back i welcomed her back with open arms.

"There was nothing i could do they ran off together and when they royal guards fond her they never came back! But when she did come back i welcomed her back with open arms.

Well, you can blame her...no no blame embers, he coroptid her

(remember the writer too guys, i cant get everything so fast)

"mean while, in a cavern underneath Ponyville"

BOOYAH, ITS TILL HERE *Draco screams in delight* ALL MY STUFF IS STILL HERE, ITS TIME TO GET REVVING FOR A PAAAARTYYY!!! *Draco jumps upward and starts to dig an upward hole, leading to the town*

(just to clarify, this is the sequel to Dark Ruler, as in the next day right?)

*Draco pops his head out of the ground in the middle of town, showing his tunnel is done*

PARTY AT MY PLACE, ALL ARE INVITED!!

(just to clarify, this is the sequel to Dark Ruler, as in the next day right?)

*Draco pops his head out of the ground in the middle of town, showing his tunnel is done*

PARTY AT MY PLACE, ALL ARE INVITED!!

( i would call it a prequel)

Caspian shows up.

I send you to the island so you could searv your justis

"there is no justice in cutting out a family member Celestia or did you forget that when you replaced Luna with twilight?

( i would call it a prequel)

Caspian shows up.

"there is no justice in cutting out a family member Celestia or did you forget that when you replaced Luna with twilight?

Oh, are you quweshtaning me?