Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sonic OCs

GreenWind

¨wait we need a plan couse he probally have the emeralds too and we need to teamwork or we will end like them¨ hydrok yelled at him

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we walk into the doom valley he dont see us coming but its dangerous if we can sneak into his metal thing we can free sonic and his friends

Miri snickered, "That's not an actual plan, and you're one to talk. Didn't you just say something along the lines of 'I'm going to run in there like somethin' stupid and then come up with a plan once I'm in actual danger'?" She smirked at him, "Or you know, I might be paraphrasing."

He looked at her one eyebrow raised "Well at lets its better then just sitting here saying we're gonna come up with a plan when we could already be half way there"

Hydrok looked at Miri ¨if you have a better plan say it¨ Hydrok said ¨and we should get moving before night¨ he said with a very robotic voice

"No-one here is cranky except mister-red-swirl over there." she pointed at Hydrok, catching sight of the bee clambering out of the lake. She turned to him, "Hey, don't die over there."

Ryan started at him "Um hi there little guy you ok?"

"Yeah. I almost beat Espio's air surfing record! Boo!" He sat down. "So anyways... have any of you seen Big? He was supposed to come and get me today. He can get forgetful, but I was just askin'.

"Follow me!" He sprang from his seat and started flying in the direction of Leaf Forest Zone.

At the headquarters, he peeked inside and screamed. "The base... it's wrecked... Emerald... missing... family... gone... AGH!!" He alighted on the ground and started crying.

(edited)

Ryan bent down and put a hand on his back "It's ok little guy I'll help you find your family ok" he whipped a tear from charmys eye

Edited by GreenWind

He sniffed. "But... but what happened to Chaotix? The Emerald Guardian himself was there to protect the Emerald we had! Knuckles if you don't know." He started sobbing again. "What... what can we do if he couldn't beat Eggman? How can I free them?" He started crying again.

Ryan sat up "Then will just have to find them and don't worry about the egg I'll take care of him lets go back to the other to ok" he picked charmy up "You got that!" he said with a warm cheerful tone

Miri blinks and turns to the other cat, "Any idea what just happened?" she snickered out. Then her brow furrowed slightly and she shifted to look over at the mountains. "If.. We hide out and wait for another bot to come in.. We can probably follow it undetected... I bet the security is rather lax... Where the transporter-whatevers go in, since they should be catching anything around them and all that."