Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sonic OCs

GreenWind

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

¨well we could fight our way to the ship gather needed equipment from tails lab and our houses then go to his main entrance and blow the ship up¨¨Hydrok said with a big smile

¨well we should get equiped first like i need to get to my house to secure my hidden treasure is safe or he could of copied my old robot designs from another dimension where i was evil¨ Hydrok said walking in the air using no powers at all

Miri stretched and leaned back, "NN.. We're going to probably also get captured little bee." She stood up and hunted around for a second before finding her dusty black backpack hiding up in a tree. She reaches up and knocks it down before slinging it over her shoulders.

after Hydrok was at his home he came back with just a floating ball ¨hello im back from my giant floating cave in the sky¨ he said once he stepped of the floating invinsable stair case ¨so are we going or not¨ he asked them

after Hydrok was at his home he came back with just a floating ball ¨hello im back from my giant floating cave in the sky¨ he said once he stepped of the floating invinsable stair case ¨so are we going or not¨ he asked them

"Hello floating cat," said Charmy. "Why are we going to go get captured by Eggy?"

¨Miri thinks that couse shes afraid that we cant fight¨ Hydrok replied to Charmy Tha Awesome Bee ¨so when we going to blast some robots¨ he said with a funny tone

Miri yawned, "I dunno man." She started off in the direction she saw the 'base' and were the bot landed. "i just don't think of some kinda world renowned team a' fighters can't beat the living everything out of whatever is in there, a bunch of whoevers that happened to gather in one spot probably ain't got a big chance at it." She continued along anyway.

Miri chuckled lightly and rubbed the top of Charmy's head. "I said whoevers, not nobodies." She smirked widely as she turned back to walking. "You'd better check and see who is ninja-ing around in yer' ears making them function wrong."