Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your morning routine?

NorthFace

Honest truth:I wake up at 6

1.Masturbate

2. Get up to use the bathroom and freshen up

3. Get dressed

4. Browse online until I leave for school around 7:20

5. On occasions I eat breakfast at home, take something to eat on my way there, or I will eat nothing and go to school hungry.

It is like this every day except the school part on the weekend

If I have to be somewhere: I struggle out of bed about an hour and a half before I have to leave. I spend a good 30 minutes in the shower, hoping the water will wake me up. I then change, eat something, and briefly check a few places online before crawling away to do my hair/makeup. After that, I leave.

I'm basically a zombie for the first few hours of the day. Pretty much the definition of "Not a morning person".

If I don't have to be somewhere, I laze around in my pyjamas on the internet for a few hours before I bother doing anything else.

If I have to be somewhere: I struggle out of bed about an hour and a half before I have to leave. I spend a good 30 minutes in the shower, hoping the water will wake me up. I then change, eat something, and briefly check a few places online before crawling away to do my hair/makeup. After that, I leave.

I'm basically a zombie for the first few hours of the day. Pretty much the definition of "Not a morning person".

If I don't have to be somewhere, I laze around in my pyjamas on the internet for a few hours before I bother doing anything else.

Sounds like me partly. Especially gotta do some internet crawling in addition before leaving.

Well lately, it's stay up until 4AM, deliver newspapers until about 5AM, play video games till 10AM, sleep, wakeup around 5PM, eat dinner, video games, repeat.  :comeatus:

There are some days with friends to hang out to. But who needs friends when you got games  :wub:.

Wake up around 7 (on a workday), get a shower and brush my teeth (usually skipping breakfast), browse the internet for around half an hour, then make my 45 minute commute to work.

On non work days it's about the same, aside from the getting up at 7 part. I usually get up around 9 or so.

I usually get up around 11 and get some breakfast and that's about it because I tend to stay home all day and night. 

So far, due to me sleeping much earlier (because there's nothing to do), I get up around 9 and get breakfast. 

post-27780-0-08811700-1404072830.gif

• Brohoof 2

• 9 months later...

This isn't meant to copy the thread about the first websites you check. This is more in general towards what you do when you wake up.

For me, I always check my phone. I get Takeru's tweets by text, so I'm always checking my phone when I wake up during the night or in the morning. I also check instagram and twitter as well. My phone is pretty much the first thing I go to when I wake up most of the time.

So, you?

(edited)

The first thing I check in the morning is my laptop, to see if our schedule has changed or if we have any cancelled assignments/classes.

Edited by Guest

Check the news, email, and forums.

Get out of bed and decide how to go about the day.

When I wake every morning, I check on things on my Tesco Hudl (it's Tesco's version of the iPad). I usually check my notifications on Google+, watch the latest videos from my YouTube subscriptions, check my notifications on my MLP Forums and DeviantArt accounts etc. And then I catch up on my games on the Hudl, Cars: Fast as Lightning, SimCity, My Little Pony, Candy Crush Soda, Diamond Digger etc.

Then I go downstairs for breakfast, afterwards, I go back upstairs to see my 2 cats, Dudley and Tilly.

I look on my social media, or come on here/internet and get something to eat. haha Sometimes i'll listen to music first thing, or get up and see what everyone else is up to. My morning spells highly vary.

On school days, I wake up and roll my eyes knowing it's a school day, wash up, find clothes, and out the door I go. I never eat breakfast on a school day...it's weird. haha

Firstly when I wake up, I'll shower. If I don't shower, my day gradually ends up getting worse, and I don't smell well. Got to have that shower!

• Brohoof 1

On my days off I resist the temptation to look at my phone, then I do it anyway. Then I manage to stay in bed for three hours screwing around on the internet without even wanting to. Needless to say, I've been suffering from motivational issues recently(woo!)

On college or work days though, I'll jump straight out of bed and worry about the grogginess later. I don't know how I do it, but I do it.