Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you even like real-life ponies and horses?

Silly Lily

(edited)

Actually I like them. I've learned to ride a few years ago and I really liked it. Ponies haven't changed my view on real life horses though

I notice that the prevous generation MLponies are more like real-life ponies than current generation ponies. The previous MLponies had long snouts and smaller eyes in proportion to their head (like actual ponies).

This. I don't even think of ponies most of the time I see a horse IRL and I don't think about horses when I watch ponies Edited by Wildcard

Meh. Don't really have any opinion on real equines. Personally, I don't even think of the MLP ponies as being like real ponies. MLP ponies are more like vaguely pony shaped aliens to me.

Not at all lol. But I do find it interesting to study them from a historical perspective (Like how horses changed human history through battle and stuff like that)

I don't care for them, nope.

The only way I think they're awesome is if a really epic hero-dude with a sword and shield is riding on top of one. Then they're FRICKING cool... oh and also cowboys. Cowboys riding horses=Awesome.

I simply like MLP:FiM ponies because they're funny, cute, and colorful.

YES! Not far from where I live is a small farm where two ponies, a horse, and a goat live. Every time I walk that way (to the train station) I stop and talk to them through the fence. So far they haven't answered me!

:P

There are also some free range chickens running around.

(one always rides her scooter! J/K!)

Lol there's a horse farm near my neighborhood, far out on the highway into the country. They let anyone walk in and pet their horses, and they give free rides I think. It's a damn long walk though.

They both have their charms but one is specifically designed to be more appealing, by definition.

Compare:

Posted Image

Functional? Yes. Awesome? Yes, but that's not the point.

Posted ImageFunctional? HA!- Not likely. Awesome? Yes, because that's what the designers wanted.

(edited)

Never thougt about it, but just remember or thinking it could be rainbow dash makes me feel 20 percent cooler

Edited by 1mlpfim

Lol there's a horse farm near my neighborhood, far out on the highway into the country. They let anyone walk in and pet their horses, and they give free rides I think. It's a damn long walk though.

The place I mentioned is about an hour walk from my house, but I love walking and go that way two or three times a month.

Can't say I've even seen one in real life to be honest. Do donkeys count? cuz' I've seen more than my fair share of those in real life, not pleasant at all but I don't out right dislike them.

(edited)

Horses are okay, but i don't ride them at all, and don't really care for ponies much,

but this guy sure loves horses

Edited by ApocalyptiCchaos

I didn't think much about horses until last weekend when I actually got to ride one for the first time. (and for a full day to boot, eventually getting such a good feel for the reigns that I was eventually reaching full gallop through the forest trail we were traveling through)

Now, I love them. In fact, I plan getting a horse or two of my own eventually when I can muster up the money.