Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

I bought another Michael Myers mask off my friend last night. I probably shouldn't have, but it was too good a deal to pass up!  :please:

This makes Myers mask #10! 

Edited by Dinos4Ever

Sometimes it feels like I might like chocolate a little too much since I went and bought three small boxes of chocolate raisins.  :adorkable:  Along with some soda.

Kinda boring if i just state my digital purchases, so my last physical purchase (other than food/drinks) was last week, i bought a medium Baymax tsum tsum from the Disney store.

post-7214-0-14609500-1474329591_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

After a job interview at TRU today, I went across the street to Barnes & Noble and bought some new SW books. I got Tarkin, A New Dawn, Dark Disciple, and Plagueis. I know Plagueis isn't NEU, but it was written close enough to the break that it still fits with the established new canon, so I consider it part of the present canon.

• Brohoof 1

I got a Corsair Rapid Fire RGB keyboard. It feels very different from their Strafe version that I have. Activation and push distance feel much shorter. I'll be testing it in an actual game soon. It should be better theoretically

I went to go buy toothbrushes, clothes and assorted other stuff we need.

I couldn't help but buy the Azure Striker Pack set.

I also had to send the 2DS in for repairs. Booo! :(

Edited by Leave a Whisper