Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

• 2 weeks later...

Technically the literal "last item" I purchased was my dad's packs of cigarettes for the week...  :dry: *sigh*...... I wish he'd just stop smoking already... For the 7th time.  >_> 
But so, in terms of the last actual thing I purchased that was a buy regarding something I actually was in the market for, it'd be one of these:
KS49es_web_hero1.jpg
Maybe now I can finally start getting some music productions off the ground, at least... Progressively anyway... It's been hard to give much time to anything other than work and family stuff by this point, but I make time for my passions still as I can.  :squee:
But I got this MIDI controller for half-off during Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales and stuff, along with some additional guitar picks.  :icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

Since I attended a Christmas-themed artisan fair today, I obviously wanted to buy something. That something was a necklace with a blue eye-shaped jewel on it.

Yesterday, I bought an LG 43inch 4K Smart TV. The price I paid? Well, the TV itself was supposed to be $500. It was on sale for $400. Then, one of the employees made me a deal with it. Knocked it down to $350. I was still really on the fence because that still is a big purchase for me and then he knocked THAT down to $325, WITH a good warranty included. I really could not pass that up. I am now glad that I didn't, the TV is pretty nice. ^__^

• Brohoof 1

I bought some more Christmas presents for people :) I bought a box of chocolates for my boyfriend's mother.... I'm so tempted to just eat them and buy another lol. I don't really know if that would be considered "wrong" or not.

Yesterday, I bought an LG 43inch 4K Smart TV. The price I paid? Well, the TV itself was supposed to be $500. It was on sale for $400. Then, one of the employees made me a deal with it. Knocked it down to $350. I was still really on the fence because that still is a big purchase for me and then he knocked THAT down to $325, WITH a good warranty included. I really could not pass that up. I am now glad that I didn't, the TV is pretty nice. ^__^

Damn. I kind of want to buy a 4K TV but don't know whether or not it's worth it just yet. I would for that discount, though.

• Brohoof 1

I bought my sister-in-law's Christmas present last week so now I'm waiting for the day that the present my brother wants becomes available--it should be early next week. I also bought myself a little something off of EBay late last week.

I very recently purchased (commissioned) a second lifesize Fluttershy plush (45"). She was around $970. (My previous LS Fluttershy (40") was made by Agatix.)

So far, the body has been sown and stuffed (I have access WIP pics). I can't wait! :squee:

Edited by ElementalFluttershee
  • Brohoof 1

I very recently purchased (commissioned) a second lifesize Fluttershy plush (45"). She was around $970. (My previous LS Fluttershy (40") was made by Agatix.)

So far, the body has been sown and stuffed (I have access WIP pics). I can't wait! :squee:

man that's expensive. post some pics when you get her

man that's expensive. post some pics when you get her

Yeah, I had to break an arm and a leg. lol. But the experience of actually hugging a LS pony is so worth it. :P

If I do get other LS ponies, it probably won't be from him, but from less expensive sellers. Since this is probably the #1 best LS plushie maker out there and because I figured this could be my only chance to get one from this seller (long que, with very rare openings), I might as well get it of my favorite pony. :P

I'll be sure to post pics when she comes. I can't wait. :P

This is close to the one that I'm getting, but she will be 11 inches longer, have different ears, and be every so slightly more stuffed.

34_inch_laying_fluttershy_by_qtpony-dadj

Edited by ElementalFluttershee
  • Brohoof 1

I bought(much needed) groceries, I was pretty much at the point of wandering around my kitchen wondering what I should make even though I only had condiments and some spices...