Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

• 1 month later...

sig-4802964.0830_14__08741.1485541505.12

Had the case for a month now, but I can finally have the tempered glass panel. It has a smoked finish, which should still show any LEDs pretty well.

sig-4802964.20160406-maker5_rendering-vi

Decided against getting another brace that mounts to the PCI-E brackets in favor of what is essentially a stick with some feet and some friction lock holders on it. I think I may have bought one of the last ones they had in stock on the US store.

i got some ladies mlp pjs from b&m (uk store) 

same as this https://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/product/21843/womens-not-a-morning-person-rainbow-dash-my-little-pony-pyjamas?gclid=CjwKEAiAq8bEBRDuuOuyspf5oyMSJAAcsEyW9aOFUFahB1kXnKTYmeFDv_ubHtADmHEDeaffchNNNxoCy7bw_wcB

but where 9.99 and also had a rarity version that i got

and some mlp coloring sheets ect from poundland

​Some more groceries, I wanted to get a drawing tablet but for some odd reason amazon doesn't accept paypal...  Guess I'll have to get a gift card next time I'm out.

• Brohoof 1

Q1ROpen.jpg

The first piece of my sim rig upgrade/investment. I'll probably never need to buy another one of these again.

​Some more groceries, I wanted to get a drawing tablet but for some odd reason amazon doesn't accept paypal...  Guess I'll have to get a gift card next time I'm out.

You don't have a credit card or anything like that? 

You don't have a credit card or anything like that? 

​Unfortunately, my bank doesn't have one of those nice debit/visa cards...  Beyond that, I don't want to get a credit card, I'd be worried I'd spend over the limit or something.

• Brohoof 1

​Unfortunately, my bank doesn't have one of those nice debit/visa cards...  Beyond that, I don't want to get a credit card, I'd be worried I'd spend over the limit or something.

If your bank doesn't provide something as basic as a payment card with their service then it's definitely time to look for a new bank.

• Brohoof 2

If your bank doesn't provide something as basic as a payment card with their service then it's definitely time to look for a new bank.

​I have a debit card but they don't have those debit/visa combo cards, Canada is behind the times in terms of good cards for the most part.  My bank at least has a credit card system but I would rather not get one of those.

• Brohoof 1

I purchased a subscription to Willow.tv. Really, the US has a severe lack of cricket coverage, and I've recently fallen in love with the sport. I need to see some actual coverage of Test cricket, ODI, and T20 cricket, so...yeah.

Cricket; how I love thee. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Bought this recently, a Massive 1877 piece Technics set.

8285-1.png

​I have a debit card but they don't have those debit/visa combo cards, Canada is behind the times in terms of good cards for the most part.  My bank at least has a credit card system but I would rather not get one of those.

Cibc has those Visa Debit cards, can be used online as a regular credit card. TD, RBC and BMO have them as well.

Cibc has those Visa Debit cards, can be used online as a regular credit card. TD, RBC and BMO have them as well.

Really?  I didn't know that, I thought they had just credit cards.  Good to know, I'll definitely have to look into that.

• Brohoof 1

​Clip Studio Paint, I tried the trial for a bit and really liked it so I bought it while it's on sale(50% off until Monday, for those that are interested) so I guess that's the new thing I'll be using to draw.  My drawing tablet was behaving themselves for once so that was a nice change of pace from what usually happens with Krita(which has made me ragequit drawing a few times).

• Brohoof 1

I was at IKEA recently and bought a colorful towel, two artificial sunflowers and an eight-ball plush. My parents bought a lot more stuff though but that's what you gotta do at IKEA!