Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

1 minute ago, Vulon Bii said:

It just needs that Skoal on it to really complete it. Looks very naked without it.

I agree though they removed the "Skoal" name so they don't advertise tobacco to minors (the car says ages 5+). 

Bought myself a massive batch of albums from AFM records. A huge collection of albums from Savage Circus, Dragonland and Nightmare, as well as buying a pair of Revocation albums from Metal Blade records. Would've bought a whole lot more from bands like Evergrey, Onslaught & Crystal Viper, but I didn't want to end up bankrupt. 

Vango Ark 200+. Supposed to be real easy to put up and take down - I've got two bigger ones in same style but such a PITA to erect and repack simply due to size. A bit too big and heavy to carry around too. This is a 2 person tent (what the '200' means. The '+' means extended porch area). Intended as a new improved replacement for my Beta 250 which is getting a 'bit tired'. E.g. this has got flaps around the bottom of the flysheet that the groundsheet overlaps to keep the wind out. We like that idea don't we? :D

-

Edited by Tropical Melody
  • Brohoof 1

Stick-on battery powered motion sensor LED lights, only turns on in the dark, auto motion sensor and auto off after 20 seconds. I'm using them as trunk lights for my car and sidecar, can also be used for cupboards wardrobes etc.

-

• Brohoof 1

poo-pourri- which works and an nice hand-me-down vietnam army uniform from a antique store. 

I got these two auto league membership badges from both of my great grandpas houses. The top one I got from my great grandpa on my mom's side, and the bottom one I got from my great grandpa on my dad's side. Fun fact, Jimmy Hoffa the man who signed the membership card on top got murdered :o

15132218053841013011775.jpg

*I just googled this, but it says that Jimmy Hoffa disappeared without a trace, I put murdered because it's what my grandma told me and it's widely believed he was murdered, but he technically was never seen or heard from again after July 30th, 1975, in which to this day we still don't actually know what happened to him or where he went.  

Edited by King of Canterlot
  • Brohoof 1

On 17/12/2017 at 6:47 PM, Thuja said:

Groceries, I'm going to try making something new this week, wish me luck!

Trying making something is good!

Going to have a go at eggs benedict later, but should really have a poacher.

Missing words.
  • Brohoof 2

Amazon Echo.

It's like having a AI assistant. Oh wait, that's what it is. Whch is why it's so cool.

I have it help me with math, guided meditation, ambiance, and I ask it random questions.

This morning it made me repeat affirmations... very charming.