Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

I bought a months worth of 5 hour extra strength. A Starbucks honey and almond double shot. Glazed chicken and rice with queso drizzle and salsa. And a Lamb Of God tour t-shirt. 

I ordered Breath of the Wild for my Switch. It's on sale, and it turns out that while it was on this rare sale (Nintendo titles pretty much never go on sale), my dog decided to chew up my thumb drive that contained my Wii U copy/save data (yet she still hasn't eaten her breakfast. >.<).

Yes it does that. :D

Bought a couple more books - Deja Dead, Kathy Reichs; Heaven's Prisoners, James Lee Burke; Rogue Moon, Algis Budrys. The last I'd read before and was looking for it in Booth's Bookshop Hay-on-Wye when I was last in there and not finding it (and was where I found it before - and in case you're wondering why I don't still have it, I have tended to dispose of secondhand books I don't want to keep after reading them, but sometimes change my mind later, as in this case).

Another such one was The Crystal World by J.G. Ballard, now also reacquired.

Edited by Tropical Melody
Typos

I bought a new scarf! Although I already have quite a few scarves. Scarves are mighty pleasant so I'm glad I found this gray one with little stars on it. :squee:

I recently bought a 32GB micro SD card for my 3DS. I had very quickly ran out of space and I'm... iffy about buying games online for an uncertain amount of return policy.

• 2 weeks later...

Today at the convention I got:

A Litwick plushie

A plushie Poké Ball on a chain

A "Twilight Sparkle Is Best Pony" badge

It's a shame I didn't see a Duskull or Dusknoir plushie anywhere... If I did, I would have almost certainly made it mine. Litwick is still adorable though, so it works.

Edited by Dusk Noire

The most recent thing I bought was a plush of Starlight Glimmer. It was a monthly purchase on Patreon and myself and others had to make a payment for six months. I made the final purchase this month and I just received my plush. :) 

41257815_10210373305163969_6244900083519

• Brohoof 1