Rochambo

The recent purchases thread

I bought a Bluetooth keyboard at a thrift store today to use with my tablet. (Hate typing on touchscreens!) It works perfectly, and cost only THREE DOLLARS! 

Thrift stores: The thrill is in the hunt!

I got a cute lil porg ornament. They are so cute! I wanted to get it before they sold out of the good ornaments for the tree this year. ><

Spoiler

image.jpg?width=226&height=301

I bought a months worth of 5 hour extra strength. A Starbucks honey and almond double shot. Glazed chicken and rice with queso drizzle and salsa. And a Lamb Of God tour t-shirt. 

A blue hair dye kit. I've never dyed my hair before, but I feel like it will be fun.

• Brohoof 1

I ordered Breath of the Wild for my Switch. It's on sale, and it turns out that while it was on this rare sale (Nintendo titles pretty much never go on sale), my dog decided to chew up my thumb drive that contained my Wii U copy/save data (yet she still hasn't eaten her breakfast. >.<).

MLP season 1-5 on itunes and mygod the itunes player on the pc is horrible !!! rather just watch it on my ipad.

I had purchased an electric shaver, as I had dropped mine a few days ago - and broke it. This was a problem, as my facial hair grows rather quickly.

Yes it does that. :D

Bought a couple more books - Deja Dead, Kathy Reichs; Heaven's Prisoners, James Lee Burke; Rogue Moon, Algis Budrys. The last I'd read before and was looking for it in Booth's Bookshop Hay-on-Wye when I was last in there and not finding it (and was where I found it before - and in case you're wondering why I don't still have it, I have tended to dispose of secondhand books I don't want to keep after reading them, but sometimes change my mind later, as in this case).

Another such one was The Crystal World by J.G. Ballard, now also reacquired.

Edited by Tropical Melody
Typos

I bought a new scarf! Although I already have quite a few scarves. Scarves are mighty pleasant so I'm glad I found this gray one with little stars on it. :squee:

My new job’s got me back into reading, so I went onto Thriftbooks and bought the next three books i needed in the Redwall series. They should be here in a couple days. :)

I recently bought a 32GB micro SD card for my 3DS. I had very quickly ran out of space and I'm... iffy about buying games online for an uncertain amount of return policy.