Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

A 1969 Gemini Maverick 80 mini bike (Taiwan made Honda 50 clone with 80cc 2 stroke) for $50.

Also, 2 McCulloch chainsaws for $20, a pro Mac 610 (61cc, steel case), and a Power Mac 6 (31cc, aluminum case)

post-21323-0-62292100-1464327475_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I bought a lockpick set for my boyfriend. I also snagged him a Target Exclusive Clone Trooper he's been drooling over on the sly. Can't wait to see his face when he realizes that he got more then one package. Mwahaha!

Bought shampoo and conditioner online. I can never find this in stores:

sig-4505508.51PyWOYGnyL._AC_UL320_SR314,

Yes, there's a horse on it :P It was originally made for horses but they started selling it for people hair :P

I use that stuff too! It works great when you have thick, coarse, heavy hair.

Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well I went shopping with my cousins (who are actually also on the forums :smug: ) and this wasn't a purchase for myself :P I bought my cousin a Pop vinyl figure of Sailor Mercury ^_^

post-30211-0-74439000-1463449843.jpg

Edited by TwilightAqua

I bought an orange ball yesterday. It claims to be a Sky Ball that can bounce 20 meters.  :icwudt:  It's so brightly orange that I couldn't help but buy it.

(edited)

914LtaLb6WL._SL1500_.jpg
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII GENE (it's actually written that way.) mATX motherboard.
main.jpg
Thermaltake Core V21

I've been itching to build in an mATX form-factor cube case for little while now, and I've now decided to pull the trigger. The board is over $200, but it is ROG branded on it, which gives ASUS an excuse to charge extra, but it is a badass mATX board. It's good for overclocking, and I'll get an i5-6600K in the future to actually do it. (and probably a higher watt PSU, 620W is good enough for now, but not much overhead.) 

There are many options out there for an mATX form factor, but I wanted to go with a cube since it's something new and I would like to downsize without losing any performance. I'll also be able to have the motherboard mounted horizontally so I won't have to worry about GPU sag, and a 980 Ti is fairly heavy. At just under $60, it's pretty damn cheap. i was considering the Fractal Design Node 804 or the Corsair Air 240, but the Thermaltake was less expensive. Plus, if I ever wanted to go to a LAN party, I don't have a 25 lb. tower to carry around, just a compact box.

Edited by Warthog

(edited)

Bought a Honda Big red Three Wheeler (1983 ATC 200E) for $60, mainly for parts. Its missing the front fork, gas tank, and seat, but its all there otherwise, I plan on putting the engine on the three wheeler i already got.  Now my ATC 185s will have electric start and reverse!

post-21323-0-81148500-1464301072_thumb.jpg

Edited by Frosted Glass

I bought my boyfriend a translated copy of Fire Emblem 6.....Fire Emblem is his favorite thing ever. Granted I am a bit iffy it's going to be a flimsy bootleg (due to my previous experience with Ebay).

I was gonna buy Pokken Tournament but I should really save my money for a new phone since I am still phoneless.