Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

These sweets:

I just came to say that they are great! Whenever I have the chance, I always try to find these particular candies.

My last purchase was a nice keychain that just caught my eye. For some reason it instantly became my favorite of the whole bunch.

I bought myself the Tv Special " Legends of the SuperHeroes " and the fourth Season of Super Friends.

Also i bought myself Lego Island for some reason.

(edited)

I just came to say that they are great! Whenever I have the chance, I always try to find these particular candies.

My last purchase was a nice keychain that just caught my eye. For some reason it instantly became my favorite of the whole bunch.

I bought a massive bag from eBay, now I won't stop eating them :P They can't be good for my teeth... or health in general :P but they're awesome.

Edited by Kayleigh

Bought some mlp dog tags from ebay, won some off of a bid much cheaper than the only other one selling individual ones is like. And the person selling them individually, they were damaged a couple of them but they didn't list the damages in the description. Oh well you win some and you lose some.

I just brought myself 2 new tripods, a new camera and a new microphone. Since all my other equipment was starting to get really outdated I felt I needed to upgrade c:

The last thing I bought was a small, cheap water gun. Since I also bought some soda along with it, I couldn't help but think about filling the water gun with soda. 

I bought my dad some shirts and a snack for Father's Day. I also bought my nephew a really cute outfit from the mall.

(edited)

Remember this guy? I had him before,but he got disassembled and used for parts. I bought him again. Just waiting for him to come in the mail.

sig-4572196.4b83ac17d3a46a759a584687adcd

Edited by German Fox