Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

I was shopping with my parents and ended up buying a couple of striped shirts and a pair of shorts. And canned mushrooms. 

Outside of food/drinks/other necessities, I ended up finding a very old oboe at a flea market. It isn't playable, but was only $20. The reason I bought it is because the keywork is a bit archaic, and it's making me think it might date from as far back as the latter half of the 1800s. That would be so cool to own an oboe that old!

(edited)

My most recent purchases from Bronycon are:

- 7 MLP plushies

- A sun and moon plush

- A Pokemon plush

- an MLP mousepad

- 5 posters

- An MLP picture frame

- cosplay accessories 

- A shirt

Edited by Dynamo Pad

The last thing I bought was a mega Garchomp plushie from the fresh Gamestop at a local mall. It was such a comforting find because Garchomp is my favorite pokemon and I was also quite salty about the fact that the cool Pikachu hoodies didn't come in my size.  :dash:

Here he is in his natural (actually not really) habitat!

6hnr7c.png

Then there's this photoset on my friend's tumblr for better photos.

Just spent all my money on a convention! No regrets. :catface:

My favourite purchases were the first volume of Noragami, the first volume of School-Live!, and the best of all: the Firefly board game! I missed that show so much, and I was so happy to find there was a game of it. It seems super cool, I can't wait to play it! :pinkie:

A while ago I bought an unpainted cast replica of the Demon killing knife from the TV show "Supernatural". Finally finished painting it about a week ago, but I haven't bought anything too cool recently. I do, however, have my eye on a pretty sweet looking DL-44 blaster (Han Solo's gun) replica on etsy. I think it's 3d printed, so it's well within my small price range for stuff like that, but it is extremely well made and screen accurate. I've never seen a better replica for the price, and all the customer reviews are five stars.

• Brohoof 1