Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

Purchased a ton of stuff for my apartment!

Looks like my days of spending tons of money on fun stuff like more instruments are over...

(edited)

Your post contains only 0 characters, this board has a minimum of 20 characters per post.

Edited by 0000
  • Brohoof 1

I just bought a Visa gift card for my friends birthday. I spent multiple pieces of green cloth to get one piece of plastic of equal value.

This is not what nature intended.

This is... First World Living.

I just had to buy a tiny Disney tsum tsum Stitch because he was way too cute to leave there. I can't help but love the way his cheeks light up when I poke his back.  :D  I've also thought of customizing him a little in order to make him a keychain so I could carry him with me.

The song "C'est La Vie" by Shania Twain on iTunes. Bought it last night before I went to sleep.

• 1 month later...

A Day to Remember's new album Bad Vibrations, very impressed so far :D Highly recommend to any fans of hardcore punk or just rock in general really, great album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm5Nevsj1CE

Pink AK-47 skin in CSGO for $46.56. Very worth it for me

Neon Revolution? Quite like the Gamma 2 skins so far

Last night, I decided to trade in my original Xbox One, my 360 S, and my useless Wii U. Wii Useless. I did this for one thing, the Xbox One S! While I don't have a 4K TV, I thought it was time to upgrade anyways. I really love the design of the system, it is super sleek and much smaller than the original. *-* Also, no power brick. <3 I also really like how the buttons on the system are now actual clicking buttons. I am not entirely sure why but I highly prefer that over sensors.

Liking the system so far, it of course is not drastically different but it apparently has more GPU power a tad which could boost system performance I suppose as well.

I was at a small artisan fair today and bought a pincushion shaped like an apple and a neat flower pendant. I'm still not over how cute the pincushion is.  :D

awqbd4.png

I went to Walmart today and bought myself some Gatorade and a box of Coca-Cola. I then went to McDonalds and bought breakfast for myself and my parents. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad