Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

The actual last thing I bought was a box of cereal but that's nothing special, so the most recent more significant purchase was this adorable little cat from an artisan fair a while ago. :pinkie: I adore that stare.

uovXBJk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a couple of shirts recently, the first one was suppose to be a my little pony 'van gough-esque' shirt, but they sent me a steven universe and stars wars shirt instead, I returned them for a refund. The other 2 I bought was a rick and morty, tiny rick 'let me out' nintendo-themed shirt that was 2 sizes too small (asian sizing) and a game of thrones hodor shirt with the same issue.

On 8/31/2017 at 6:30 PM, VenoM_LP-4 said:

Just got a Gundam Seed Destiny HG 1/144 Abyss Gundam. :pinkie:

Nice! What kind of setup do you have for painting? (feel free to PM) Friend of mine is into gunpla and he's been going through many $$$ worth of pricey spray cans.

But on topic, I pre-ordered the Super Mario Odyssey Switch.

Yesterday, my wife bought me about 6 polo shirts and a button down for work, super clearance at JC Penney. A couple of the shirts were like $2

Excitement.

DEoDklF.jpg

Pretty hyped to find out this game got an artbook, it was such an awesome game. Still disappointed they never made a 3rd game to follow up FoC(Rise of the Dark Spark doesn't exist)

• Brohoof 1