Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

Went on a binge in town with a gift card and some money to spend, and well, here's what I came back with:

• Atomic Blonde
  • Adam Hills: Clown Heart
  • Black Butler Seasons 1 & 2
  • Ferrari: Race To Immortality
  • Mune: The Guardian Of The Moon
  • Harley Quinn Badges Pack
  • Project Cars 2 (XBOX ONE)
  • Bastille - Bad Blood
  • Bastille - War Worlds
  • Jeff Buckley - Grace (re-bought for my collection)
  • Scissor Sisters - Scissor Sisters
  • The Best Of Andy Williams

The lesson I've learnt today is that I DEFINITELY have no impulse control, that or sales are a good thing when buying a ton of stuff. That being said, all of this was bought in THE SAME STORE!

Bought Fire Pro Wrestling on Steam, and with it the charity DLC. All proceeds going to help wrestler Yoshihiro Takayama as he recovers from a spinal injury that's lead to his paralysis. 

header.jpg?t=1513735104

Also bought two slices of Domino's at work.  

Had to get some nutritional yeast from a different store since the place I prefer to go to don't sell any, ended up getting a little more than that.  The ridiculous thing is, is that the total for all I got was much more expensive than the place I prefer!

11 hours ago, Thuja said:

Had to get some nutritional yeast from a different store since the place I prefer to go to don't sell any, ended up getting a little more than that.  The ridiculous thing is, is that the total for all I got was much more expensive than the place I prefer!

Had to look that up - nutritional yeast - oo-er...

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Had to look that up - nutritional yeast - oo-er...

It tastes kinda cheesy with a little bit of an earthy flavor by itself, it's pretty good.  It's used as a B12 supplement.  I usually put it in soups and the like, or sometimes make some nacho dip out of it.

I got groceries but I forgot to get strawberries and bananas :okiedokieloki:  I definitely don't want to go trudging through the snow right now just to get them.  Maybe I'll try again tomorrow...

Nolan N104 flip-front full-face . . .£110 off RRP in a sale hyper.gif . . .

Nolan is a good make. Never had a flip-up before so quite excited. Especially like the internal sun visor as with my old helmet I have had a lot of difficulty with low sun, especially in spring / autumn / winter. It did come with a tinted visor which is OK in bright conditions but not safe enough to be used all of the time, so a clear visor has had to be used.

Edited by Tropical Melody
  • Brohoof 1

Sprung single saddle for my Ural. Made in Europe, Germany possibly, so not normally what Ural would fit. Quite expensive so I was a bit concerned if it was really worth that much. Fortunately it is, it is very well made and finished and practically oozes quality. I don't mind paying out for things if they're properly good, and this is. :yay:

Now I just need some decent weather to try putting it on!

Edited by Tropical Melody
  • Brohoof 1