Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

There was a gray T-shirt with a picture of a poke ball on it in the thrift store today and it was even in my size. Cheap and in good condition. :grin:

I recently purchased some cleaning supplies and ordered some stuff to clean out my computer tower and some new thermal paste with some thermal paste cleaner.  an't wait to be able to finally clean out my tower!

(edited)

The last thing I bought was a monster coffee. Something to wake me up as I went into work. Salted caramel because I can't stand the coffee taste.

Edited by Ricebug

Besides Dinobot Sludge, i’ve Been into...just a little bit of a comic book mood in the last few months....

FBB33D7B-3919-42FF-8097-08CE5B05B163.thumb.jpeg.e5e4852eff5b0c0c4b81378b501b3ab2.jpeg

Seriously those Power Rangers comics are some of the best shit I’ve read in a while 

I'm still purchasing MLP CCG Super and Ultra Rare cards though not at the same pace as before due to only needing a few more to complete the current collection until the next set adds more. I did buy a booster box of the latest Yu-Gi-Oh! set--I would've gone with Pokémon but finances combined with a blunder I made forced me to go with a cheaper option--and ended up pulling three cards that roughly equal $100 which is how much it cost me.

Just went to a local Ham(radio)fest today & picked up, among other random misc electronic parts & cables:  A vintage "Lollypop" microphone, an aluminum automotive Mini-ITX case, an old Franklin ACE 1200 Apple II clone computer from 1983 & a padded aluminum case:

5aee21b011994_HagerstownHamfest2018HaulSM.thumb.JPG.263fe98e19ac48bd02a40e32220f0be6.JPG

...And on the way back home, I stopped at Books A Million & bought the rest of the Harry Potter series (Books 3-7) in hardcover.

(edited)

On Free Comic Book Day, I bought Beast Machines: the Complete Series for 5 bucks. I already have Beast Wars, thanks to the influence of Starlight Glimmer, but on Sunday, I bought a new Gamecube (System Only), with a Shadow the Hedgehog Skin installed on it at a flea market. This Gamecube works a lot better than my old one! And after buffering my Shadow the Hedgehog game, I've decided to make this my Go-To Gamecube as the game now works perfectly! And I blame two things: Shadow the Hedgehog, and Starlight Glimmer.

P_20180508_181657[1].jpg

Edited by YoshiAngemon

(edited)

A new instrument... YAY! A tenor recorder!

k4J3Pfq.jpg

imageproxy.php?img=&key=440495ccd3fef3a5

AjzZsoU.jpg

It sounds every bit as gorgeous as I could have imagined! It is really different from other woodwinds, though - it's really straining on my hands, especially my right hand. D: Hoping that gets better.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1