Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

I bought Mickey's Mini Garden, a plant cell Vanilla plant engineered at Epcot without seed or soil. I have to transplant it out of its terrarium, so a new plant pot will be my next purchase. 

I got the hd598cs headphones, as I was upgrading from my g430. They're pretty good, clear sound quality. Only real complaint is it can be rough after a few hours, only because of glasses. They are very comfy otherwise. People said the bass was "punchy" but it's not really there at all.

ZiL Truck RallyCross on Steam, I ignored all the negative reviews and ended up with a decent game with a few minor, easily avoidable bugs. I really wonder about some people on there, they shouldn't be allowed to review games if they think being able to buy an engine upgrade level more than once is a severe game breaking bug that means it should be refunded :lol:

I recently brought a graphics tablet for £170.. It's Wacom so it's always going to be SUPER expensive :okiedokieloki:

81d6j5AvvhL._SL1500_.jpg

I also recently brought a super cool Yogscast Dwarf Tankard! (Time to get out the Dwarven mead)

MugShot_3_Foam-front_medium_7e16e2e0-1b8

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought Mobile Forces on Steam last night, that game was legit the FPS I grew up on. The AI is so bad and predictable as hell, but ehh, I still loved it. My original boxed copy from a bargain bin was 89 cents, I just re-bought it for a lil under 2 bucks. :laugh:

Here's hoping it doesn't run insanely fast like some reviews stated, losing old MoFo will really suck :/