Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

On 9/7/2018 at 5:49 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

The most recent thing I bought was a plush of Starlight Glimmer. It was a monthly purchase on Patreon and myself and others had to make a payment for six months. I made the final purchase this month and I just received my plush. :)

That is dedication! Congratulations - she looks fab :D

Just now, Tropical Melody said:

That is dedication! Congratulations - she looks fab :D

Thank you. It wasn't easy, but the waiting was definitely worth it. I remember seeing pictures and some random videos of that specific Starlight plush. I always wanted to have a plush like that and then I saw the opportunity present itself. I know I'll be bringing Starlight with me to some conventions next year. :D 

my little pony crochet kit. surprise to found them in the store when they should be released next year.

my-little-pony-crochet-9781684123988_hr.jpg

Think of all the ponies I could make now. :fabulous:

• Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

Wow. :o

Nice rune are awesome do you know the symbolism behind them? Also when you said Viking festival it reminded me of one of my favorite metal genres Viking metal. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Shelled out for a The Trigan Empire by Don Lawrence (artist) compilation.

'Really cheap' at £42. Some of these compilation books are over £1,000, I kid you not. :o And there are original art works being auctioned for hundreds . . .

The Trigan Empire is something I well remember from the Look and Learn magazine that I used to get as a kid.

• Brohoof 1

I recently bought a shortwave ultraviolet light bulb. I plan to use it as a light source for UV photography.

When it's on, anything white glows violet. :o

UV-C Light (1).jpg

UV-C LIght (2).jpg

• Brohoof 1

I recenlty bought around 60 dollars worth of office supplies just because I like office supplies. Post-it notes, paper, pens, markers, glue, tape are examples of the stuff I got. I had the best time that day.

• Brohoof 1