Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

Primarily collection related but I just bought an original Wizardry Scenario 1 for IBM compatibles, a German Tiberian Sun Firepower, a couple of C&C Xbox 360 promo discs and a sealed Red Alert 2 post-9/11 big box. I like collecting games. xD

(edited)

Last thing I bought was 10$ in gas for my truck and a Happy Meal from McDonald's. :derp:

Livin the tight budget life. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

I bought a book of Japanese Verbs At A Glance. Finally a book that explains how the language works rather than focusing on endless memorization. For a girl with short-term memory problems, trying to retain hundreds of words in a difficult language can be a serious setback, but if I can comprehend things, it makes all the difference.  

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I bought a book of Japanese Verbs At A Glance. Finally a book that explains how the language works rather than focusing on endless memorization. For a girl with short-term memory problems, trying to retain hundreds of words in a difficult language can be a serious setback, but if I can comprehend things, it makes all the difference.  

That applies to a lot of things! Helps an awful lot to have a context, not just how well you can remember stuff. :D

I got two pair of slippers; kitty slippers and lamb slippers. They're so cute and have little faces on the front and tails on the back. I got them on clearance for only a dollar apiece! :P

• 1 month later...

Just received A Glance planners that I get from Erin Condren. I get the monthly/weekly ones, so they have a monthly calendar and then a weekly spread where there is more space to write out tasks/assignments https://onplanners.com/planners/best-academic-planners-college-students I get the regular notebook sized ones, and if I remember correctly (haven't bought one for this upcoming year yet), they are a little pricey. The designs are usually pretty good, although, I have not seen this years designs yet. The only complaint that I have had is that I ran out of space, but I take as many classes as possible and write EVERYTHING down so your mileage may vary.  

(edited)
On 5/8/2019 at 6:06 PM, Tropical Melody said:

I know Sleaford! What was that for? :D

Only just noticed this. Better late than never I suppose. :P

It was just a boring old visit to Sleaford council. I live roughly 15 to 20 minutes from Sleaford.

As for my recent purchase. It was a bag of basmati rice and a tube of Pringles.

Edited by Treeglow Flicker
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...