Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

• 2 weeks later...

THIS!

51504243-C0C8-4C24-9911-F4921AAEE1AD.thumb.jpeg.50e5a5f958cdcb3c53db0679d5a9c925.jpeg2030467C-2A79-483C-9858-40B9DCC268BB.thumb.jpeg.f192b28157c4971dc1296e66897674f3.jpeg

Got them for a very damn good price. I decided to buy two, one for drinking and one for a display. I will post more outside the box once I get home and open them. 

I got the Hori Daemon X Machina Pro Joy-Cons, and I'm really glad I got these, they feel so much more comfortable compared to the regular joy-cons, and having an actual d-pad is a huge plus

12 hours ago, daviddaviddavid said:

An electric razor since I recently moved country and the foreign plugs here practically destroyed my old shaver mid-last week, and a nice shirt from a department store.

Except of course, where "here" is, is not foreign :D

Mine:

A thing, for doing things, with wires

amtech.jpg.81ce4a1b450ad6f363517cad2305f382.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I bought a Homesick scented candle, Southern California scent. I live here in SoCal so it seems pointless, but in the winter I miss the smell of the spring and summer flowers. I need that aroma in my life, so I bought the candle.  

• Brohoof 1

I bought two sauces from "Hot Ones." (Interview style show where they bring celebrity guests and they eat hot wings that that get spicier with each wing)

One of them is not very hot and the other is moderate. I've had the two spiciest ones before and they are definitely not edible XD

Just looking for something tasty that can actually add to the meal. 

hot sauce.PNG

• Brohoof 1

On 11/7/2019 at 9:34 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I bought a Homesick scented candle, Southern California scent. I live here in SoCal so it seems pointless, but in the winter I miss the smell of the spring and summer flowers. I need that aroma in my life, so I bought the candle.  

Makes perfect sense to me! No need to justify :laugh:

Thermal underwear! We will see how this goes for motobiking in December –  January. Already have similar but this might be better.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ILoveRara said:

I know right. Had to cough up most of my pocket money, but it was definetly worth it! :yay:

Sometimes you have to spend money to get something that impressive, that can be with you forever! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

I bought the PPV stream of All Elite Wrestling: Full Gear. Heck of a show. 

Oh and some stuff from the Ponyville Ciderfest charity auction, namely a shirt that was handed out exclusively to the production crew behind S8 and signed by the guests of honor and a beautiful 31 piece art book that was hand drawn and inked by the conventions art director herself. 

20191112_201333.jpg

20191112_200727.jpg

20191112_201435.jpg

20191112_200823.jpg

It’s finally here! I was getting worried since they don’t even provide a tracking number. 
54E8A327-C888-4A3F-B033-F39F1E872BDE.thumb.jpeg.a1b16d96b2fcfecb8184e78f2d2e3601.jpeg

Apparently this is for one of my sister’s  Xmas present so.. I can’t wait to see her reaction.

Speaking of which, yesterday I was going on my shopping spree for an early Xmas presents. So I bought early Xmas gifts for three of my other sisters; a pusheen giraffe, Michael Kors backpack ( in a very good price too!), a BT21 converse shoe, and a Josuke plush. 
It’s better to spend it early before spending on myself is what I alway say. :LunaMCM:

only four more family member to go..