Jump to content
Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Recommended Posts


Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just bought this to add to the other one.. (note..the HDDs cost way more than this guy...lol)  

A whole bunch of parts for my soon to be built new computer... Just waiting for the keyboard. Not pictured here, the mouse and speakers I just bought and are currently using on my laptop.

Underwear. Glorious-glorious underwear.

Posted Images

The last thing I bought besides food was some hand lotion, reusable produce bags and an art print of a space ferret.  All off of etsy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought a painting from Etsy. Since moving to my current apartment, I came to the realisation that I don't own any art or wall decorations of any description, and so I decided that I've reached the point in my life where I should attempt to remedy this.

  • Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

On 11/15/2019 at 1:50 AM, daviddaviddavid said:

I bought a painting from Etsy. Since moving to my current apartment, I came to the realisation that I don't own any art or wall decorations of any description, and so I decided that I've reached the point in my life where I should attempt to remedy this.

I don't have any paintings on my walls either and I wonder if maybe I should go looking

 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

A drawer track bracket!!!!!!!!!!!:ticking:  (I did actually buy this most recently)

Untitled.png.5069c4d09db6a106a6367e60970f849c.png

 

 

JK:laugh:, I made an unplanned stop to the Salvation Army thrift store by my work and got a Blu-ray home theater system with the all the speakers, wires, and remote PLUS a wireless add-on for the back speakers. It literally was barely used (judging from condition and lack of fan dust and original Panasonic remote batteries.) I only paid $40 and the thing has actually been currently selling on eBay for $140-$180 BEFORE SHIPPING COST!:wau:

btt350.png.a629e2794e00f54e068c359f3cf0c66d.png

I was planning on getting a new Blu-ray player in the future for another TV around Black Friday, but this was great! Much cheaper and better!

 

Edited by Cirrus.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I got my MCR poster in the mail yesterday. I couldn't afford to go to their reunion concert (the tickets sold out in less than a day, anyway), so this was the next best thing.

20191117_162700.thumb.jpg.5376d98a092860f83b52bd1eb6eaa190.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been on a bit of a music splurge lately.  I've recently bought:

'The Hurt of Happiness' by Hey Ocean (Ashleigh Ball's band).

Pretty much everything I could find from Bebe Rexha.  Bought one of her albums recently as a random purchase, having never heard of her at the time.  Turns out it was a good call.

'Dua Lipa (Complete Edition)' from the singer of the same name. Only really heard 'Swan Song' (From Alita Battle Angel) before buying this.

'This is Acting' and '100 Forms of Fear' by Sia.  I'd never heard of her prior to her tie-in song from MLP the Movie.

'Lover' by Taylor Swift. Not really into it yet, but it's definitely nowhere near in the same league as '1989'

The Best of Journey.

'Zero Gravity (Rebirth and Evolution)' by Luca Turilli's Rhapsody.  Another random purchase.

'Nine' by Blink-182.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Black Friday list:

Bought two $99 worth pendant now on sale for only $12 each for my sister’s Xmas. That’s  actually a jackpot!! :grin: And a JBA  tees.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Being a big Elsa fan and having recently seen Frozen 2 I took to the internet to try and find a good representation of Elsa.  Happened onto the Disney Store website and discovered that the Limited Edition series is a thing, saw this Elsa and had to buy it immediately.  I'm glad I did, it sold out on the UK website in five days, managed to order an Anna too before she also disappeared from the site.

And here she is in all her wondrous beauty (although no mere photo can truly capture the presence of this figure).

EK9A1780.jpg

  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 hour ago, Concerned Bystander said:

Being a big Elsa fan and having recently seen Frozen 2 I took to the internet to try and find a good representation of Elsa.  Happened onto the Disney Store website and discovered that the Limited Edition series is a thing, saw this Elsa and had to buy it immediately.  I'm glad I did, it sold out on the UK website in five days, managed to order an Anna too before she also disappeared from the site.

And here she is in all her wondrous beauty (although no mere photo can truly capture the presence of this figure).

 

:kirin:
Over at US these LE dolls were sold out online  within 30 mins or less depending the version and the characters. However it’s funny that the store near me actually have plenty. I always wanted to buy these LE frozen dolls since they have some few other versions too, but my wallet is always empty at the wrong time xp. 
 

if you’re interested there’s a FB page that follow up all these LE Disney dolls. They keep you updated and links to order. Although it’s mainly the US and since you’re from UK, they’re great with answering questions for the UK.

https://m.facebook.com/disneylimitededitiondolls/

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, TBD said:

:kirin:
Over at US these LE dolls were sold out online  within 30 mins or less depending the version and the characters. However it’s funny that the store near me actually have plenty. I always wanted to buy these LE frozen dolls since they have some few other versions too, but my wallet is always empty at the wrong time xp. 
 

if you’re interested there’s a FB page that follow up all these LE Disney dolls. They keep you updated and links to order. Although it’s mainly the US and since you’re from UK, they’re great with answering questions for the UK.

https://m.facebook.com/disneylimitededitiondolls/

I've looked on the US site a few times over the past few days and both Elsa and Anna have been available every time I've looked (including as I type this).

Thanks for the link, I've added myself to the list, I'll need to be quick on the draw when the next round of Frozen ones come out, if they do the Elsa from the end of the film I imagine they'll fly out the door pretty quickly.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 hour ago, Concerned Bystander said:

I've looked on the US site a few times over the past few days and both Elsa and Anna have been available every time I've looked (including as I type this).

Thanks for the link, I've added myself to the list, I'll need to be quick on the draw when the next round of Frozen ones come out, if they do the Elsa from the end of the film I imagine they'll fly out the door pretty quickly.

I’m surprised now that i check it, they’re both still in stock. :blink:

no problem, they’re pretty good at keeping you updated for the newest LE dolls even before their release dates so you would know beforehand. I tend to check back once a week. Xp. I’m pretty sure they’ll  make that version of Elsa, since they made all of her version with her different outfits. my guess is maybe at the end of this month or next year due to spoiler.  A little advise if you want to get these dolls on time they’re usually available online at the midnight at the day of their released date. I’m not sure about UK  but they go by 12:00 am PST US time.  Usually wait about 5 mins for it to be available.  Or use that link I give you and they will provide you a link to order at that time. But you can always do a online chat with the UK Disney chat if you question about these LE dolls you want and they can help you with the time availability of these dolls 

 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

MP-45 Bumblebee 

I like the Robot mode up front with how it’s more accurate of the cartoon version

83B679A4-4F75-4E70-9BE5-F2AA3AF56E30.thumb.jpeg.92695b67d2a9015092a494c5ec655cc9.jpeg

but yeah, been seeing the feet and backpack on the internet, and lemme tell ya, it’s just as bad in person 

889BD9C5-897A-45E1-9638-8CC5B550C111.thumb.jpeg.fa857fe89d8d7be8d8c20b12bdbc81df.jpeg

7358E2CD-A993-4203-86E8-44A6FDB8C387.thumb.jpeg.90e25059162da7cffe421841ab37b628.jpegBFD0F2DC-4061-49A2-88D2-38787934FE8C.thumb.jpeg.e7ced4d9fcb7787b5abc2a87f8ac0892.jpeg

Edited by Jefferson Steelflex
  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/8/2019 at 7:11 PM, Treeglow Flicker said:

A month's worth of groceries. :P

Do you eat anything fresh at all?

I really recommend fresh delicious salads with lots of dressing, mmmmm!

 

1 hour ago, Buttonmash2020 said:

20191208-134433

20191208-134407

Filly Funtasia dolls for my 45 years Birthday.

I have a few Filly Funtasia dolls myself. I couldn't help myself. :mlp_yeehaa:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...