Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

Thomas The Train Engine

7EA1903E-8CDA-46D7-9908-B87852F825E8.thumb.jpeg.6383e18102c415ca64d5f0b020ad3fb3.jpeg

But now he’s a jerk, and everyone loves him

Spoiler

No joke, Fanstoys really called him Thomas 

• Brohoof 2

I recently bought a yamaha fg800 acoustic guitar!!! I have been practicing, so far it’s a bit complicated but at the same not to bad! Lots of memorizing though, hopefully I will be able to play without having to do a lot of memorizing!

I bought a Samsung Gear 360 camera and a few accessories. I saw some nifty 360 videos on YT and couldn’t resist. It’s interesting that these cameras have apparently been around for a few years now but I never heard about them till just recently.

• Brohoof 2

45 minutes ago, Cistbiscuit said:

I bought a Samsung Gear 360 camera and a few accessories. I saw some nifty 360 videos on YT and couldn’t resist. It’s interesting that these cameras have apparently been around for a few years now but I never heard about them till just recently.

cool, I keep thinking about getting a 360 camera, but not too sure cause the price here haha

Just now, Sherbie-kun <3 said:

cool, I keep thinking about getting a 360 camera, but not too sure cause the price here haha

I had the same concern, but I got the Samsung because they were pretty reasonable. Mine cost me $40 bucks on ebay (new in open box), plus postage and tax. It's a lot of fun, I recommend it!

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Cistbiscuit said:

I had the same concern, but I got the Samsung because they were pretty reasonable. Mine cost me $40 bucks on ebay (new in open box), plus postage and tax. It's a lot of fun, I recommend it!

cool!
I don't have a Samsung though (had too many annoying things with mine) so I hope it works
The cheapest ones I could find were like 100$ us more than that haha

sounds fun, would be good for some pictures around my city's centre, though Ideally I'd want it to be as discreet as possible, cause it'd get stolen otherwise haha

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Sherbie-kun <3 said:

cool!
I don't have a Samsung though (had too many annoying things with mine) so I hope it works
The cheapest ones I could find were like 100$ us more than that haha

sounds fun, would be good for some pictures around my city's centre, though Ideally I'd want it to be as discreet as possible, cause it'd get stolen otherwise haha

The prices will be going up because of the holiday shopping season, but if you wait till the new year you can probably pick one up for a decent price. (go with 'Like New' or 'Open Box' and you'll save some $$$) 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Cistbiscuit said:

The prices will be going up because of the holiday shopping season, but if you wait till the new year you can probably pick one up for a decent price. (go with 'Like New' or 'Open Box' and you'll save some $$$) 

yeah, I should actually, thanks

I'll have a wee look time after boxing day (stuff goes on sale hee around then, and people get rid of unwanted xmas gifts)

Besides buying groceries, I just ordered some yarn along with a new needle that I'm excited to try out.  Going to make a midnight blue blanket and a black and orange scarf!!

3 meter led strip. 650 millimeter diameter outdoor backlight outdoor clock (you cannot buy such a thing, it was an internet auction win), and combined = a moon (a clock that looks like the moon in the dark)

• 2 weeks later...

I bought some clothing from the thrift store yesterday, just washing them now.  Bought a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a sweater that looked kinda cute.  Always nice to find jeans in my size at the thrift store since they're so rare!!

32 minutes ago, Thuja said:

I bought some clothing from the thrift store yesterday, just washing them now.  Bought a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a sweater that looked kinda cute.  Always nice to find jeans in my size at the thrift store since they're so rare!!

This is my official theme song when I go thrifting!