Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

On 11/17/2020 at 7:27 PM, You said:

Wiat lol you got LIDL in UK?

Yes, we have LIDL and ALDI here :)

think the only supermarket bigger than them combined (most see the items they stock as basically the same, so treat them like the same shop) is Tesco here lol

Edited by Sherbie-kun <3
  • Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, ToastedScone said:

Yeah! It's meant to be a summer thing I think, but the one near me just keeps it all year:ButtercupLaugh:

cool, I'll need to check the ones in my city centre,
cause the full greggs nearest to me I've never noticed it lol, and the nearest greggs to me is a "greggs outlet" (the ones they use to get rid of yesterday's food) which doesn't have that much in it

Just now, Sherbie-kun <3 said:

cool, I'll need to check the ones in my city centre,
cause the full greggs nearest to me I've never noticed it lol, and the nearest greggs to me is a "greggs outlet" (the ones they use to get rid of yesterday's food) which doesn't have that much in it

Yeah they usually have a lot of it in the fridge thingies, I seriously think I'm the only one who buys it where I live, just gotta hope your area is similar :D

1 minute ago, ToastedScone said:

Yeah they usually have a lot of it in the fridge thingies, I seriously think I'm the only one who buys it where I live, just gotta hope your area is similar :D

I hope I can find it in the fridges (even if I need to wait till summer)

• Brohoof 1

Bought some hygiene products(somehow I got shampoo last time I shopped for stuff instead of conditioner, this time I got conditioner) and I also bought a new umbrella since my old one broke beyond repair and the new one is comically large.  I underestimated it's size and now I have basically a patio umbrella for a rain umbrella...  Sucks in windy conditions since it basically acts like a kite lmao.

• 3 weeks later...

Four of these bad boys.

My PC has a new spec: Pounds of Thrust. It sounds like one of those WWII bombers at full tilt. That one neighbor with the 1994 Honda Civic at 3 am has nothing on me.

This thing is almost as loud as my vacuum cleaner - about 80 decibels. In normal use, though, I keep them off in software. Whenever I'm gaming is when I ramp them up. I need a hardware fan controller to make that job a little easier. But my top card, which was previously running at 95 degrees and was throttling and making my video skip is now running no hotter than 90 degrees in most situations and doesn't throttle.

What I really need now is just a GPU upgrade since nothing new supports multi-GPU that well. RDR2 apparently does, but I can't get it to work. 

Edited by lomk

• 2 weeks later...

I was bit hesitant since it’s lighter color (might get dirty due to my workplace) 

However it was too cute to pass up on and my current black coffin purse is in rough shape lol

purplepincollector1_grande.jpg?v=1608094

• Brohoof 1

Finally, my Hot Toys Alita is in my hands.  Technically not a recent purchase, I bought this when it went up for pre-order in April 2019 with a projected release date of fourth quarter 2019.  There were... delays.  But finally it has arrived, and she is worth the wait.

image.thumb.png.3296cccebb6b7e0c121eb303e5477efa.png