Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

4 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

I'm just trying to figure out what psa means :mlp_wat:. Is it just

Oh goodness there's an "alternate" version of ultimate. Is there a "backup" version too?

Let’s see…

Going by the website it says Professional Sports Authenticator.

Although they grade more than just sports cards so… :ButtercupLaugh:

Yeah there’s a Blue eyes abyss dragon, Blue eyes alternative white dragon, Deep blue eyes silver sky dragon, blue eyes chaos max dragon, it goes on lol

4 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Let’s see…

Going by the website it says Professional Sports Authenticator.

Although they grade more than just sports cards so… :ButtercupLaugh:

Yeah there’s a Blue eyes abyss dragon, Blue eyes alternative white dragon, Deep blue eyes silver sky dragon, blue eyes chaos max dragon, it goes on lol

I figgerd it had to do something with the publisher/company.

I wonder if Seto did Pegasus any favors to get more versions of those cards, or if Pegasus created them to sham his favorite card :P . I know Kaiba wasn't a fan of blue eyes toon dragon.

Geez there's a high cost to play/use that card including toon world but unless your opponent has a toon monster, they're pretty much super exposed.

1 minute ago, DubWolf said:

I figgerd it had to do something with the publisher/company.

I wonder if Seto did Pegasus any favors to get more versions of those cards, or if Pegasus created them to sham his favorite card :P . I know Kaiba wasn't a fan of blue eyes toon dragon.

Geez there's a high cost to play/use that card including toon world but unless your opponent has a toon monster, they're pretty much super exposed.

I loved that monster in the show. Blue Eyes Toon Dragon. I know Kaiba absolutely hated it but I thought it was cute lol. 

It’s a shame how Pegasus’s deck ended up like outside of the show. Toon monsters are useless without toon world, some of them you have to pay life points to even attack with and they can’t attack on their first summon. As soon as toon world is destroyed so is every toon monster and that’s including the few you can summon without toon world on the field. 

• Brohoof 1

Some tubs of Gfuel. Glad to have Cotton Candy again. That’s the one thing that sucks with Gfuel partnering with influencers. When things go south with them for whatever reason or the deal ends the flavor gets pulled. It took ages to get Blackberry after Doc left. Even longer for Cotton Candy after Keemstar. 

No pictures sadly, but I got some bits from a local car boot sale that I'm going to clean up and give as Christmas gifts (not main gifts, just sort of extras??). My girlfriend loves Hello Kitty and Sanrio so I hope the ballerina kitty cleans up nicely:D

1 hour ago, ToastedScone said:

No pictures sadly, but I got some bits from a local car boot sale that I'm going to clean up and give as Christmas gifts (not main gifts, just sort of extras??). My girlfriend loves Hello Kitty and Sanrio so I hope the ballerina kitty cleans up nicely:D

That sounds like a fabulous idea. :D

2 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Congrats on your new tattoo pal:squee:  

Its weird, maybe I'm way to symbolic and schizoaffective, but the only place she fit perfectly like a glove in either of my sleeves is directly above the prosperity swan, and Lena is supposed to be a duck... But I guess she's more like a shadow duck. Anyways yeah knowing anything about her story and who blossoms into made it neater to me....

So I bought one of these mystery packs he did with SassyTcg.I was one of the six people that bought one launch day, now after this video today it’s up to over 400 sold lol. That mean I deserve at least a red-gold level pack. Just sayin. I always buy my cards from SassyTcg so I saw this along with the other booster boxes I got and thought it would be interesting to see what I get. 

My favorite part of this video is him getting the Pharoahs Servant pack, saying how this is a rare pack and if you do get it you probably don’t want to open it, then proceeds to open the pack up anyway.

I recently bought FIFA 23 on steam sale. And on Amazon Lifecam HD-3000, a Transcend 32GB USB 3.0 drive, 10x DVD+R DL, Samsung microSDXC 128GB card and a mouse pad.

Edited by zerox
  • Brohoof 1

On 2022-12-07 at 11:48 AM, Lilith said:

So I bought one of these mystery packs he did with SassyTcg.I was one of the six people that bought one launch day, now after this video today it’s up to over 400 sold lol. That mean I deserve at least a red-gold level pack. Just sayin. I always buy my cards from SassyTcg so I saw this along with the other booster boxes I got and thought it would be interesting to see what I get. 

My favorite part of this video is him getting the Pharoahs Servant pack, saying how this is a rare pack and if you do get it you probably don’t want to open it, then proceeds to open the pack up anyway.

This was 100% worth it. I got more value than what I paid for. One pack I got is worth nine bucks the secret bonus one I got goes for $20-25. The other ones are around 5-6 bucks a piece. 

My happy holidays to me gift was

71sbMX1xv-L.jpg
This arrived safely today(thank goodness.) 

One of the presents I've purchased for my little sister this holiday season is this corn pillow with textured kernels and shuckable leaves.

image.png.fb898af5e15569b9a646491189bc87aa.png

Not much context other than she wanted a blanket and the only "good" picture I had was of her eating a cob so I'm having that printed on one, and I figured this would pair well with it. :adorkable:

While I haven’t bought it as of this writing, by morning, when most ponies will see this post, I will have bought a new battery for my car; a nice expensive battery. And I’m sure I’ll have to install it myself because service and professionalism are dead. I hate car problems and I’d much rather buy toys.

Bought some things for secret Santa. If I can’t make it too thoughtful with one item, I basically make a little kit with other things I know they’d like it need. Got a Dallas Cowboys shirt ( D: ), an ornament of Santa and chocolate as they said they liked those too.

21 hours ago, Lilith said:

This was 100% worth it. I got more value than what I paid for. One pack I got is worth nine bucks the secret bonus one I got goes for $20-25. The other ones are around 5-6 bucks a piece. 

My happy holidays to me gift was

71sbMX1xv-L.jpg
This arrived safely today(thank goodness.) 

Wow they finally got to tooning (lol) Black Luster Soldier.

I remember getting the pharaohs servant booster pack back then. So ohld. “Rarest” I ever found was thousand dragon in… secret rare? The whole card was holographic.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, DubWolf said:

Bought some things for secret Santa. If I can’t make it too thoughtful with one item, I basically make a little kit with other things I know they’d like it need. Got a Dallas Cowboys shirt ( D: ), an ornament of Santa and chocolate as they said they liked those too.

Wow they finally got to tooning (lol) Black Luster Soldier.

I remember getting the pharaohs servant booster pack back then. So ohld. “Rarest” I ever found was thousand dragon in… secret rare? The whole card was holographic.

I actually saved my old booster packs(like the packaging) my cards came in as a kid. I have them in sleeves in the back of my binder. Pharoahs Servant is one I didn’t get. World knows how much they go for nowadays lol.

I bought more single card sleeves because I ran out lol.

Battle of Chaos booster box

51pWB0rmmAL._AC_SY580_.jpg

The Zexel Collection tin

81-WFN5psSL.jpg

And Duelist pack Crow booster box.

61JVgoS-HiL.jpg

Im most excited for the 5DS crow box because I have barely any cards from the 5Ds era.