Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Strange questions

w1kk3d

But I doubt I see rarity just going out back!

In season 2 episode 9 Rarity makes a reference to a restroom by saying she needs to use the "little fillies room" while at Twilight's party

How cute would it be if scootaloo and Fluttershy were related?! Seriously! Their mains are only slightly different, Orange is an offshoot of yellow, and we have seen that related ponies share similar color shemes! maybe Scootaloo is a cousin of Fluttershy's!!!

How many ponies are around the same color scheme as another pony? A lot. How many of them are related? I bet near none of them. Look at the Apple family for example. A lot of colors, one family. Edited by Linguz

How many ponies are around the same color scheme as another pony? A lot. How many of them are related? I bet near none of them. Look at the Apple family for example. A lot of colors, one family.

Well, psh yeah, but how many white people, black people, asian people, etc. do we have in RL that aren't ridectly related! But those who are tend to look the same right?! :)

Well, psh yeah, but how many white people, black people, asian people, etc. do we have in RL that aren't ridectly related! But those who are tend to look the same right?! :)

You can look exactly like someone and not be related ._.

They call it a flea market so that no one brings their cats or dogs with them ;)

I want to know what Princess Luna does all day. I know Celestia teaches and rules I guess, but what is Luna's job? Does she just hang out at the palace or does she do some sort of charity work? Or maybe at the moment she's taking classes in modern society so that she can fit in better.

And where do zebras come from?

• Brohoof 1

The term originated when people would buy old furniture at church rummage sales and the like. They'd get them home to discover that the cushions and fabrics were infested with insects.

--True story

http://oxforddictionaries.com/words/what-is-the-origin-of-the-term-flea-market

Why is it they call it a flea market when they don't really sell fleas?

• Brohoof 1

They call it a flea market so that no one brings their cats or dogs with them ;)

I want to know what Princess Luna does all day. I know Celestia teaches and rules I guess, but what is Luna's job? Does she just hang out at the palace or does she do some sort of charity work? Or maybe at the moment she's taking classes in modern society so that she can fit in better.

Read the fiction Hiatus by Vargras. Therein, it is postulated that following S1E2 The Elements of Harmony p.2, Luna spent her time in Canterlot in recovery from being Night Mare Moon, and that S2E4 Nightmare Night is a little over a year following. It explains a notable amount of discrepancies. Also it conveys that upon her recovery, Luna basically does the exact same stuff Celestia does during the day, just at night.

Posted Image

Notice the hair. Size change is also apparent although Celestia is never shown for reference.

Posted Image

And where do zebras come from?

Good question. Ask a zoologist. Edited by Blue

Read the fiction Hiatus by Vargras. Therein, it is postulated that following S1E2 The Elements of Harmony p.2, Luna spent her time in Canterlot in recovery from being Night Mare Moon, and that S2E4 Nightmare Night is a little over a year following. It explains a notable amount of discrepancies. Also it conveys that upon her recovery, Luna basically does the exact same stuff Celestia does during the day, just at night.

If that's what I think it is, I'm pretty sure they just mentioned that FanFic on the Bronyville podcast.

How did a pony make the sowing machine that Rarity uses?

I guess mechanical equipment would have to be made by unicorns? Especially because of small parts like screws and stuff. Most engineers in Equestria are probably unicorns.

The Luna theory makes sense. Wonder if the writers had a similar thing in mind or if they just put her on the back burner. I wonder if her appearance change will ever be mentioned.

I probably could ask a zoologist but where do Equestria zebras come from ;) Like unicorns from Canterlot, Earth Ponies from Ponyville, Pegasi from Cloudsdale... maybe there is a Zebraland... don't know a fancy equine related name for a zebra city.

Edited by StarGazer

Why is fluttershy so darn cute? I mean, if she wasn't in the episodes I just might not watch them.....

What do YOU like about fluttershy?

And where did her freaky knowledge of fashon come from!

Which raises another question "French heute couture, please." So... France exists... uhm... Where is Equestria, and I will give a blank check to anyone who can take me there!

• Brohoof 1

And where did her freaky knowledge of fashon come from!

Which raises another question "French heute couture, please." So... France exists... uhm... Where is Equestria, and I will give a blank check to anyone who can take me there!

Just like how birds of the genus Raptor exist in Star Wars, so that they can name a spaceship Millennium Falcon.

Why is fluttershy so darn cute? I mean, if she wasn't in the episodes I just might not watch them.....

What do YOU like about fluttershy?

I love that she is so shy.

It just makes her SO much more cute.

• 4 weeks later...

I had to dig this up because i thought of something weird.

We saw in the last episode that Surnames could be passed to ponies

Stinkin' Rich >> Filthy Rich

But then Filthy Rich's daughter is Diamond Tiara. So, to females take on their female parent's names?!

What about Twilight Sparkle's parents were they both Sparkle?

In one Season 2 episode a bunch of sheep were being coralled by Applejack. They could talk and were intelligent. Why were they being treated like that? Are sheep the slaves of ponykind?

also the ratio of males to females is rather stark in the show. Is there like 6 or more females to every male? Does every stallion get a harem? (plans a move to Ponyville right after the transformation...)

• Brohoof 1

I think that the male ponies in Ponyville have jobs and are working so that we don't see them a lot. I think that girl ponies outnumber boys anyway. And when males pop up in Ponyville they do manual labor, such as pull taxis, trains, carriages, wagons, build things, answer Rarity's beck and call etc. They're quite busy. Canterlot males are house husbands and just spend money.

• Brohoof 1