Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Strange questions

w1kk3d

I vote Mr. Cake picking up a loaded diaper with his mouth as the single most disgusting image from FIM!

To think that it's actually canon...

SHUDDER

I did too!!!!!!!!!!! :o

So, if you're filthy cleaning up is true, if that was someone's talent, what do you think their cutie mark would be and how do you think they'd handle it?

That whole segmant kind of happend in slowmotion for me! My brain did that rapid fire connection thing!

>wait he's an earth pony

>He can't use magic

>Earth ponies use tools with their mouths

>The baby needs a diaper change

>OH NO!

>Oh thank the nine divines he used his hoof take it off----

> AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kept wanting him to use mouth wash after all he did wash his hooves.

I've mucked stalls before and it's not that bad after getting used to it but I wouldn't want that to be my life's purpose. I think I'd be depressed.

I vote Mr. Cake picking up a loaded diaper with his mouth as the single most disgusting image from FIM!

To think that it's actually canon...

SHUDDER

I would imagine that there is some kind of santitary disposal such as a latrine or other gathering system that is obviously never going to be referenced or indicated.

That or they have indoor plumbing, seeing as we've already seen they have sinks as well as hydroelectricity.

Bingo. Part of any advanced civilization is dealing with sanitation. This is something the toon will never show us. But if you see electricity and advanced technology as presented in the show, it's safe to assume there is indoor plumbing shaped to an equine frame.
  • Brohoof 1

Where do horses and ponies discard personal wastes usually? Wherever they are: on the carpet, on the grass, in the hay...

Haha yeah, but they have never show a bathroom, or an outhouse, just briefly mentioned somewhere. And how do they work?!

Didn't Twilight have a bathroom? She went and soaked herself in a bath during Feeling Pinkie Keen (and that's where we first met Gummy :3)

So I am gonna assume that if they have bathrooms they have indoor plumbing, ergo, they have toilets as well, just off-camera.

Because I don't wanna see toilets in animation, and also yes it would be weird how a pony toilet would work.

If it's like a human one, that means they'd have to SIT on it, like Lyra on a bench.

If not, maybe it's like one of those really weird-ass Japanese ones you squat over.

See this is why we don't wanna see them in the show XD

Shoot... That's a toughie. I'm going to go with German... Just because I love Spetzel.

I do believe you mean GerMANE. *rimshot*

QUESTION FROM ME

Are there any other dragons out there who are assistants in Canterlot, or as citizens of Equestria at the very least? Spike has been Twilight's assistant since he was born, and the only other dragons we've seen are huge outcasts living on their own in caves with their treasure hoards.

Were they exiled after a certain age and became bitter disillusioned hermits, or are they just "wild" dragons out on their own? I just never seen anypony else with a dragon but Twilight, and he's certainly not a pet but an assistant with civil rights like anypony else.

Lauren faust answered that, and it was posted on Equestria daily. There may be a link in our Pony Posts section.

Spike is an only dragon. Celestia raised him and Twilight is like a big sister.

She has a DA page...I never followed it but I should. But thats where she answers a few questions from fans.

• Brohoof 1

How about a question about the fandom...if everyone hates Cupcakes and fan fics like that, why are they so popular?

Because it was the beginning of the end in terms of Grimdark for most, and as a result it's become firmly planted into the minds of many bronies as the first part of innocence lost in the fandom. It's hated for its impact I suppose?

I dunno, even I contributed to the popularity of Cupcakes as one of the writers of Le Petit Four, so what do I know ><

Why do newborn ponies have a white pupil and what seems to be a giant iris, but no sclera (the white bit of the eye)?

Because Rule of Cute has veto vote over Right of Anatomy.

This is similarly observed in Star Wars wherein Spacecraft operate like a combination of race cars and fighter airplanes, when in real life they operate nothing like either of them.

• Brohoof 1

I just hate the way Cupcakes is so well known, in my opinion things like gore fics and clop fics should be in the background and not talked about publicly much but the fandom never stops talking about Cupcakes <.<

I have never read cupcakes and never intend to. I just don't really think I need to.

My question is do you think Luna and Celestia were born in a sense like the had and mom and a dad or do you think they just kind of appeared Venus and Athena like?

My personal thinking is that there used to be a King and Queen once upon a time, but it was far too long ago for it to really concern anything relevant to the show now.

I name this theory after the Norse Gods of Day and Night, the two horses Skinfaxi and Hrimfaxi.

My question is do you think Luna and Celestia were born in a sense like the had and mom and a dad or do you think they just kind of appeared Venus and Athena like?

Maybe they were born FROM the Sun and the Moon, or something strange like that. Maybe the reason they can lift the Sun and the Moon is because they're PART of the Sun and the Moon, like they retain the essence of it within their bodies that allow them to "commune" with the celestial body and manipulate it so.

That's one theory I'm thinking just to make it all the more magical, like some kind of immaculate conception/creation.

Maybe, once upon a time among the stars, there was a little hollow rock of nothing, a primordial ancient land where life scraped through the worst to keep alive.

One day, the first lunar eclipse came upon the world, enchanting and bewildering the creatures upon it. From that eclipse, two sisters were born, their wings spreading out over this little world.

In their birth, they gazed upon the land and saw that it had potential to become a great nation, for them and others to live in. They saw life there, needing just a little push. And so they governed over it, watched over it, nurtured and lifted it by blessing them with both day and night.

And that's how Equestria was made! :)

That's just a little poetic creationism I was going with there. ^ ^

Edited by FinalGamer