Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

AnonymousTheSecond

The more you try to hide it, the more dangerous it is when they found it out.

It's better do what Strife said, put it in plain sight. When they ask you what's the deal with the tiny horses, just say that this girl you like at school gave it to you. Crisis averted :wacko:

• Brohoof 3

I have a fluttershy toy and I hide it in a little closet I have xD My parents know I like mlp, but I don't know if they know that bronies also collect toys... I think it can seem a little weird that a 16 year old boy is collecting mlp toys for them, so I will at least wait a little before telling them anything about that.

• Brohoof 1

just say that this girl you like at school gave it to you. Crisis averted :wacko:

Well, my parents kind of already know I'm a fan of MLP, and are REALLY mad about it, but don't talk about it.

Mix it.

Just say that this girl you like at school gave it to you because she too knows you're a fan of MLP.

• Brohoof 3

May I suggest like in a toy box or something of the kind if that is you still possess something like that. If you don't may I suggest a crayon box or something small like that. If you use these your parents have no need to use your crayons or anything. They most likely won't look through a toy box or anything.

I have a mlp dvd i hid it in my ghost recon game THEY WILL NEVER FIND IT THERE!

If you have an old computer lying around, hide them in there.

But yeah, under the bed if no other solutions are available.

don't put it on the cpu if it overheats though!

(edited)

Since your parents are apparently mad about you liking MLP... if they find out about the toys, you're gonna have a bad time.

I don't own any pony merchandise myself, since MLP stuff is hard to get in the Netherlands, but I once hid some other stuff I didn't want my parents to find out about in an old printer, there was an empty compartment in it for who knows what.

Put simple, if you have an old piece of technology with empty space in it that isn't normally opened or used, put your ponies there. A box would be pretty obvious since they are designed to put stuff in.

Edited by WhiteLightning

People say that the best hiding place is in plain sight. If you don't mean this... ehh. AHA! Make a time capsule and put them in there. Bury it in the backyard and put an anthill over it. Its perfect!! Cant go wrong. (Unless for parents remove the anthill or all of a sudden finds out they want a pool in you backyard :blink: ).

I would hide them where you can easily acess them when your parents are away, because I don't see any sense in buying ponies and then put them away and never look at them again :huh:

well i dont collect any MLP stuff, but NOTHING, AND I MEAN NOTHING can stay hidden from parents for very long. or maybe thats just my parents. i love my parents :)

OK dude, I got the perfect solution to your quandary. The answer is really quite obvious; just hide the toys in this...

Posted Image

B) B) B) B) B)

Posted Image

I have this old Powerpuff Girls container that has a lock on it, Where I store all the things I don't want my mother to see...well except for my Twilight figure...that hides on my bedstand.

You could totally give them to me, I got some great hiding spots my room!

On a serious note......you could put them in a box in your closet, inside a box already filled with toys (under the other ones), make a secret compartment inside of something, your school bags, under their mattress,

Under your mattress.