Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

AnonymousTheSecond

OK dude, I got the perfect solution to your quandary. The answer is really quite obvious; just hide the toys in this...

*horrid image*

B) B) B) B) B)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Why would you post that....?

• Brohoof 4

As a parent, I can tell you nothing remains hidden for long. If they are truly angry about your liking MLP (although I can't understand that in the least. My kids get a brohoof every time they make a reference), I recommend rotating your location. Pick a few places that they wouldn't usually have a reason to be and bounce them around. I'd avoid places where you keep clothing, as it's awfully easy for a helpful parent to wash and put away some laundry for you, only to stumble upon what you were hiding. That's from personal experience.

On a slight tangent, when did having MLP toys become as bad as stashing drugs or other illicit materials? Even if I didn't like the show as much as I do, finding Applejack while putting away my kids' socks wouldn't get more than a "Well, at least it isn't crack" out of me. Maybe I'm the weird one, but I hope to be able to take an interest in whatever they do when they hit their teen years (thankfully a long ways away). Even if I'm not a hardcore fan, at least it will give us something to talk about. Better my boys obsess over and talk with me about a kids' show than having them sulk in silence and brood about how I just don't "get them".

• Brohoof 7

You can always trying hiding it in high places. Like maybe at the top of your closet (if you have one) or maybe at the bottom of a toy chest or large container as some other people said.

Thanks! I like to throw my two bits from this side of the trenches whenever I can. ;)

To the OP's problem, though, I do have to add one more thought. Remember that your parents were once teens themselves, and probably liked something their parents wouldn't approve of. Any place you can think to hide the toys, they probably hid their secret as well. If some sort of rational discussion about the matter (SERIOUSLY irritates me when parents don't/won't educate themselves on their children's interests. Snarl, hiss...) isn't possible, the best option may be to simply get them out of the house. Find a brony friend you can entrust with their care and send them to safety until you can move out. Not having them temporarily may be a better option than risking losing them forever. I don't know what your parents are like, so I can't guess what their reaction might be. I figure worst case scenario is that they throw them out, in which case a separation might be the best option.

I really hope you're able to work things out with your folks as regards MLP. Far better a tenuous understanding than ongoing tension that will eventually boil over. If not, keep your chin up and brony on. Eventually you'll have your own place and your decor will be your own business.

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Why would you post that....?

I'm so sorry!!!! I couldn't help it!!!!! My inner troll just took over, and I just had to post it, even though I knew it was so wrong!!!!! But it felt so right!!!!! B) Does somepony need a hug?

Posted Image

Well I'll do ya one better... a FREE MUFFIN!!! :lol:

Posted Image

Friends? :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm so sorry!!!! I couldn't help it!!!!! My inner troll just took over, and I just had to post it, even though I knew it was so wrong!!!!! But it felt so right!!!!! B) Does somepony need a hug?

-snip-

Well I'll do ya one better... a FREE MUFFIN!!! :lol:

-le double snip-

Friends? :)

:3

• Brohoof 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWtsIXa80xQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:3

• Brohoof 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLxT2Slhl1c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:P

SHUT UP SCOOTALOO, YOU'RE RUINING THE MOMENT!!!!! GO HANG OUT WITH YOUR CHICKEN FRIENDS, OR SOMETHING!!!! :angry:

• Brohoof 1

As a parent, I can tell you nothing remains hidden for long.

As a paranoid kid in the past, I can tell you this opinion is as naive as most kids' opinion that they can hide things successfully.

My parents, especially my dad, looked around in a typical, privacy-abusing and disturbing way of a parent, but never, ever found anything I really wanted to hide. I actually regret that somewhat.

Anyway, the best place to hide things is on yourself, but you must be careful not to forget about them. For example, leaving them in the pocket in pants you don't wear at the time is a sure way to be discovered. That's it: if you really want to hide something, guard it personally 24/7.

I like to hide my Ponies on my keychain.

http://i1165.photobu...663103655_n.jpg

Unless its my Twilight Sparkle (which isnt a McDonalds Pony, so it doesnt have a clip) which I like to keep on my dresser.

http://i1165.photobu...ey/Photo638.jpg

Anyway: if I HAD to hide them, for real, I would hide them under a mattress, or perhaps in a drawer of your dresser, under a shirt or something. I've never had to really hide anything before.

Hide it underneath a pile of stuff in your wardrobe. If you don't have useless things in there, then go for the box under bed option. Make sure there are a bunch of other stuff down there too!