Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what do you think is the answer to the universe?

jdor11

• 2 weeks later...

The answer to life is not known to mankind. We may never know.

But the truth is, those who watch My Little Pony are a step ahead in finding the answer.

the answer is muffins. . . 42 boxes of muffins.

I would have to disagree, the real answer is tacos, 42 tacos to crack open the riddle that is the universe. mmmm tacos (but now that i think about it muffins are good too hmmmm, this question hurts my brain)

I would have to disagree, the real answer is tacos, 42 tacos to crack open the riddle that is the universe. mmmm tacos (but now that i think about it muffins are good too hmmmm, this question hurts my brain)

Ignore the fact that it seems racist, but 42 boxes of tacos is the Mexican answer to life. 42 boxes of muffins I Derpy's answer to life.

So what is the answer to life for us all?

Ignore the fact that it seems racist, but 42 boxes of tacos is the Mexican answer to life. 42 boxes of muffins I Derpy's answer to life.

So what is the answer to life for us all?

I wasn't being racist, the obsession of tacos comes from Invader Zim, well specifically Gir who loves tacos and because Gir loves tacos I love tacos and if I love tacos then in my messed up world tacos must be the answer for everything and if they are the answer for everything, 42 tacos must be the true answer for the Universe, at least in my little bizarre world. TACOS!!!!!!!!

http-~~-//youtu.be/W0-esOKooEE

(edited)

I wasn't being racist, the obsession of tacos comes from Invader Zim, well specifically Gir who loves tacos and because Gir loves tacos I love tacos and if I love tacos then in my messed up world tacos must be the answer for everything and if they are the answer for everything, 42 tacos must be the true answer for the Universe, at least in my little bizarre world. TACOS!!!!!!!!

http-~~-//youtu.be/W0-esOKooEE

I mean what I said can be considered racist :P

But tacos and Mexicans is an insider with my friend, so I can't help it.

Tne answer to life can not be said in mere words.

Edited by Suskie

Tne answer to life can not be said in mere words.

This is true, all we can do is try and put some value towards an answer, but everyone's view will be radically different. That is what has always fascinated me about the "answer to the universe" we all see the universe differently: it is like a painting, each person that views the painting sees it in a different and unique way, even though everyone is looking at the same piece. To me that is the most wonderful think about humanity, the answers to life (and life itself) can mean so many different things.

The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the universe and everything is...

And that answer took about mia to calculate, so it must be correct!

• 6 years later...

@Lucky Bolt *sigh* never stop digging :D 

But the question is interesting, to be honest; I don't think there is a single answer, to this? There are probably as many answers as there are people on the planet... but, odly enough, I think duty is part of the answer; everyone's life is guided by some sense of duty, in any small or big way.

• Brohoof 1