Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Naptime for the Mane 6

Doctor XFizzle

The last of my Naptime/Peekaboo Ponies, I decided to give this it's own thread because it's way too adorable to be buried in an existing thread.

Remember that thread the other night where I needed opinions on which looked better? It was for this :3

Don't sue me for your HNNNNNNNNNG heart attacks

post-124-0-67366900-1339725750_thumb.png

• Brohoof 12

(edited)

This is really cute!

I'm scared of the all filly episode already.

Edited by Neikos Jubilee
  • Brohoof 1

Must

Resist

Cuteness

Overload!

(HHHHHNNNNG!)

Sues you anyways. :3

• Brohoof 1

This is a very nice piece of work Xfizzle ^_^

It's very adorable and the expressions (for a lack of a better word) are very cute indeed. How Pinkie was anxious in her sleep, it was too cute.

I thought it would have been a bit better if maybe each pony was doing something... specific to them, like if twilight had a little book, like she fell asleep while reading. None the less the detail was grate and the quality of the work was pretty good.

I can see some parts were you may have had some trouble, like the ears, I notice that the lines are not exactly conistent, but that could just be me. Also I notice that rainbow dash's hair, mainly on the side next to her face, the colors are not lined up properly, one thing that helps is drawing a very thin line where the colors change.

I also felt that the faces were a bit to wide and not very rounded, I can really see this on pinkie's face, I don't know if this was done on purpose due to that they are foals? I also thought that AJ and RD's hair were a bit to sharp.

That's all I have to say, I really like this work xfizzle, amazing as usual ^_^ Keep it up :D

• Brohoof 1