Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favorite animals?

moneyshredderofdeath

Dolphins are the best! After that, horses, seals, lions, tigers, leopards, cheetahs (really, any big cat), wolves, dogs, cats, kangaroos, koalas, sugar gliders (look it up if you don't know), wombats, the platypus, echidnas, Tasmanian devils, all types of bear, chimps and monkeys... I think that's about all of them... look at all the Aussie animals!

Personal hates: Spiders, Bugs, Crabs and various other small creatures like that...

Dogs...loyal, protective dogs. ♥

Squids. I love squids.

Baby Deer :3

Baby Harp Seals! :D

Sharks.

:3 and foxes.

Ponies, of course. Duh!

lol nah, I'm the typical boring person that enjoys having lazy cats and playful dogs as pets.

Though I do happen to like tarantulas and snakes, which sometimes visit me in my backyard. :3 lol

• Brohoof 2

Cheetahs. They're the fastest land animal, gorgeous looking, have lots of swag, and are a very unique cat. For example, unlike most other big cats, like lions, leopards, etc, cheetah's do not roar. Instead, they chirp, purr, hiss and yelp to communicate. They also are one of the only cats with non-retractable claws, like many canines, such as dogs. Lastly, they are very non-aggressive. There has never been a recorded attack of a cheetah on a human unless something like rabies was involved, or morons deliberately going after a cheetah's young in front of the mother :P In contrast, the amount of attacks on humans by leopards and lions is bucking ridiculous. This is due to cheetahs being built for speed, not power. So they are naturally non-aggressive.

/somuchrant

Foxes are second. They have infinite swag. Plus, Tails from Sonic is a fox :U And Tails is The Shiz.

(edited)

Spiders, I LOVE cute little spiders! :wub:

Spider: Hey there buddy, is that fly bothering you? No problem, I'll get right to it!

Spider: Oh, howdy neighbor, come check out this beautiful piece of architecture I made using only resources I made!

Spider: There we go, just got the last mosquito in the house! I'll just curl up in the corner and take a nap now.

Oh and big spider don't miss out on the love either!

Edited by Vinyl Pon3 Scratch
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

post-2915-0-88415000-1339739885.jpg

I. Like. Lil'. Monkeys.

Like this guy.

post-2915-0-42053700-1339739935_thumb.jpg

And wolves. Yeah, wolves kick ass.

Edited by Guest

(edited)

My favourite animal is a spotted hyena, for its use of social hierarchy and its uniqueness in that the female members of their clans are the leaders, and males take the submissive role. In fact, female hyenas often have more testosterone than the males. Very interesting species indeed.

Also I love their laughing.

Edited by Random User

• 2 weeks later...

I rather love birds. had oen once, but he didnt wake up one day. -_- Time goes on, though, and one of my familys cats seems to like me the most.

Wolves, foxes (Everypony loves foxes!), i cant really say any animal i DON'T like.