Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favorite animals?

moneyshredderofdeath

Uhm... Guinea pigs, orcas, dogs, blue whales, elephants, dragons YES DRAGON IS AN ANIMAL I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY 'CAUSE DRAGONS ARE PRETTY THEY ARE DEPRESSED 'CAUSE EVERYONE WANTS TO KILL THEM THEY ARE LIKE WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME YOU LOOK COLD I JUST WANTED TO WARM YOU UP WITH MY FIRE LOVE ME ;_;

Reindeer (omnom), wolves, ethopian wolves, rhinos and foxes.

Red Kangaroos are easily my favourite animals.

I don't really like any other animals, to be honest.

Except maybe Key Deer. They are a smaller sized and endangered species of White Tail Deer that live on several islands in the Florida Keys.

Edited by Super_Nova

felines are awesome.

anything reptilian is good, too, from cute little lizards to larger iguanas to giant komodo dragons.

SKUNKS

some bugs are fine, too, like beetles.

anything aquatic, i LOVE aquatic creatures. fishes, sharks, whales, eels, sea stars, octopuses, coral... anything.

SKUNKS. THE BEST FLUFFY CREATURES EVER.

canines are cool, too.

DID I MENTION I LOVE SKUNKS.

Horses and ponies.

Not because of MLP, but because I have a horse in real life and I love her so much. I train other people's horses to earn some money as well. They're just such powerful and beautiful animals.

• Brohoof 1

-Snakes

-Wolves

-Ferrets

-Dogs

-Clydesdale Horses

-Owls

-Lizards

-Foxes

hmm....yep that about covers it I think...at least for now until I remember one that I missed :)

Cats are by far my favorite animal. I have 4 (Used to have 5) And they are the sweetest, cutest, cuddliest animals ever! I dont even think of them as pets

Wild cats are awesome too.

Other animals I love are, Otters, Sugar gliders, Parrots (fav conure), and dolphins! I love lotsa animals though.

Imma fluttershy lol ;)

(but, dont even get me NEAR moths! And I dont like certain dogs (like maltese) and monkeys, and Tazmanian Devils (Okay, I WOULD like them, but I once saw this picture of one devouring this animal and it was too bloody for me to like them :blink: )

• Brohoof 1

Aside from horses, I really like dragons. Theynsre awesome in all aspects. They can fly. They have lots of shiny things. They can breath fire. The have epic Mohawks and wings. What more could you want?!

|--(0)--|

techno915

i love every animel~

but my favorites are - foxes~!

they are just tooo cuuuuute!! >w<

i really like cats, dogs, hamsters, mouses and snakes

and i kinda like wasps and bee's, ever tried to let them land on your hand? its really cute :3

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

ponies are adorable creatures

I hope to have one, one day...I am light and small enough to ride them (and ponies are naturally strong enough to carry me)

chickens are also a favorite, I also plan to own them

skunks are cute, had some living in my yard before

and of course

Posted Image

also wish to have bee hives

• Brohoof 1