Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yuni's Pony Art! ( Requests currently closed~)

Manticore

What freaking amazing art!!!! It's really creative. I love how soft and fluffy you make them look too. The eyes seem to have a anime influence. I love the swirls in them! All of them are adorable creative and awesome!!! Wow. Breath taking! :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

THIS IS AMAZING. You are awesome. I love your style!

I want to do a request if that is okay with you! I am so excited if you can do this for me :3 If you can, set me up on your request list because I need some answers before I can do the full request. Anyways, what I want is this pony http://mlpforums.com...ny/#entry465383 (read the text in the topic to see why it's so poorly made) and cracker pony (which haven't been made yet, I must ask Pinkazoid how she wants her pony to look like since she deleted the drawing without showing me :P (And that's why I can't make the full request yet) is pony: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sugar-rush-r355 (but with a cracker as cutie mark (SEE PINKAZOID'S AVATAR) to hug eachother. I'll be back when she has told me or shown me how her cracker pony looks like :3

And two more things:

Please don't say anything to pinkz about this :) ..She's probably going to find it anyways >.>

And I'd be very happy if you took a look at some of my art. (There are links on my profile) Thanks alot! :wub:

Oh and by the way, you should join the signature team :3

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

*kicks "Yuni" into topic title to make things easier* P.S. Guys, you can just call me Yuni. Figured it'd be easier and all. rofl

Okay I just... literally screamed at all of the comments and started smiling and grinning and vdb mbhvsdmbmhba /doesn't get compliments on her artwork this much ;A;

Just gotta say this was a really nice thing to wake up to. <33

Also made a Spike one since someone on a different forum asked for him: Posted Image

Anyways time to start answering....

Could i have a request type dealy-o preese *Begs* :3

I love your style so much, those fluffy ponies are awesome.

Yes you may! I'll add you into the 4th slot.

ill take that 3rd open place! please draw my oc! (my profile picture)

You got the slot~ I'll get to work after a while. C:

What freaking amazing art!!!! It's really creative. I love how soft and fluffy you make them look too. The eyes seem to have a anime influence. I love the swirls in them! All of them are adorable creative and awesome!!! Wow. Breath taking! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you, kindly!

Yep. The eyes I draw have been big and shiny and anime was one of my biggest influences when I started artwork. Not going to lie; that's probably not going to change even though I don't like/watch anime anymore.

BUT. My art is still influenced, somewhat, by something from Japan. It's a video game I grew up with as a child. So it pretty much stayed as my influence for a good while. But my art has become a hybrid from it since my video game disk doesn't play it for me anymore and mot of the videos on Youtube for it are at the worst quality. But that's what happens when I play "underground" games. Heheh. Which is fine in some ways.

Oh yay! Someone else who likes the additions of the swirls! Hehe.Those are my favorite part of my art. These become a habit to have. I think it adds a bit more to my art. So I always like adding them in. C8

So yeah... Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It means a lot to me. :blush:

THIS IS AMAZING. You are awesome. I love your style!

I want to do a request if that is okay with you! I am so excited if you can do this for me :3 If you can, set me up on your request list because I need some answers before I can do the full request. Anyways, what I want is this pony http://mlpforums.com...ny/#entry465383 (read the text in the topic to see why it's so poorly made) and cracker pony (which haven't been made yet, I must ask Pinkazoid how she wants her pony to look like since she deleted the drawing without showing me :P (And that's why I can't make the full request yet) is pony: http://mlpforums.com...sugar-rush-r355 (but with a cracker as cutie mark (SEE PINKAZOID'S AVATAR) to hug eachother. I'll be back when she has told me or shown me how her cracker pony looks like :3

And two more things:

Please don't say anything to pinkz about this :) ..She's probably going to find it anyways >.>

And I'd be very happy if you took a look at some of my art. (There are links on my profile) Thanks alot! :wub:

Oh and by the way, you should join the signature team :3

VDNJNVMJ. Thank you so much! :D

I'll add you into the list. Damn these slots are getting filled. Not that i'm complaining. <3

1. I'll be sure to keep quiet. But she might spring by here again... YOU NEVER KNOW. XD

2. I'll take a peek!

Your art style is adorable and one I haven't seen in the community, I love them :D

Thanks a bunch! C: I guess fluffy ponies aren't common. I've always love drawing fluffy things. It's obviously become a habit. Probably a bad one to top it off. *chuckles*

.... Annnddd... Looks like the slots are filled. Requests shall be closed for now as I work on what I have~

Edited by Neapolitan
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes you may! I'll add you into the 4th slot.

Thank :D Could you draw my character Shadow?

Refs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

But could you have it so he is wearing glasses likes these and a black scarf.

Posted Image

You don't have to color it if you don't want to.

Edited by Shadow Cloud
  • Brohoof 1

How about something no one can get jelly of

EVERYONE HAVE NON-ART.

HAVE HORRIBLY DONE BANNERS:

Posted Image

Posted Image

( I honestly would have drawn if I wasn't uninspired(and sleepy). Art muse is dead ATM but it'll probably activate after a while. )

40 minutes later....

Posted Image

Three's a party.

Hmm i like these! could you perhaps make me one? here is my OC! :3

Posted Image

(edited)

I have a massive headache(have had it for the past 2 days and I think i'm slowly falling ill) so me drawing a lot isn't going to happen right now. ;__;

Do have sketches done. Just sort of contemplating of redrawing/inking/ect. Hopefully i'll get done soon.

Wait, are you Miss.Neapoliton on Tumblr?

...?

No. I am not. I'm DashingUnicorn there.

Hmm i like these! could you perhaps make me one? here is my OC! :3

Don't see why not.

Text:

Posted Image

No text:

Posted Image

Edited by Neapolitan

(edited)

Something I drew yesterday(semi-"vent" art):

Posted Image

Something to follow it up:

Posted Image

Bluh. I love her as a pony. But the concept seems better for her when she's in her "human" form. /rambles about her OC elsewhere

ANYWAYS:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got this one done.

It's nice to see someone with a unique artstyle, and rock it :) ~

D'aww-haw-haw. <3 Thank you! :D

Im so jelly!
(thanks for helping me get my 600th post <3)

I HOPE IT'S STRAWBERRY.
(Heheh. No problem! xD) Edited by Neapolitan
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wow, You are a GREAT artist. When are requests open again? I was wondering if you could do some concept art and fanfic/eventual movie cover.

Alert me if you are interested in doing it!

Something I drew yesterday(semi-"vent" art):

Posted Image

Something to follow it up:

Posted Image

Bluh. I love her as a pony. But the concept seems better for her when she's in her "human" form. /rambles about her OC elsewhere

ANYWAYS:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got this one done.

D'aww-haw-haw. <3 Thank you! :D

I HOPE IT'S STRAWBERRY.

(Heheh. No problem! xD)

Edited by Anony-Brony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Awwe man, here's my OC link <3

http://mlpforums.com...80-pinkiedashy/

NYU~

THANK YOU <3

Huzzah! Was close to privately messaging the first two requesters about everything.

I'll be sure to work on her as well! <3

Wow, You are a GREAT artist. When are requests open again? I was wondering if you could do some concept art and fanfic/eventual movie cover.

Alert me if you are interested in doing it!

Thank you kindly, darling! I'm currently unsure when i'll be open again. I want to get what's on my plate done for now. So far i'm trying to complete at least one request each day. Be it early or late. Just to keep this thread going and hopefully pleasing a few fellow pony fans!

If you'd like; we can chat about it privately. So don't be afraid to message me~

~x~

So far i'm getting things done at a good pace.

And with that.

I present a few more pieces since, as said before, i'm trying to do this daily:

Posted Image

For Jokuc. Oh gosh I had fun and trouble with this one. I personally don't like drawing two characters interacting so closely together. But that's why I need practice.

I apologize for the horribleness. I hope you like it, though!

And some personal sketches for myself...

Posted Image

Posted Image

... I really need to stop drawing her. (Also forgot to draw in her back hind leg in the second picture. Too lazy to sketch it into place and turn on the scanner and mess with wires. Bluh. )

Edited by Neapolitan
  • Brohoof 4

If you're not too busy... I want a signature like this one:

except... with Fluttershy. Could you do it, if you're not too busy with other requests? :)

Well since i'll be taking the weekend off(My mother is coming by today) I don't see why not~

Posted Image

Bah. This one took so long yet doesn't look as good. ene I need more practice.

(edited)

Posted Image

For Jokuc. Oh gosh I had fun and trouble with this one. I personally don't like drawing two characters interacting so closely together. But that's why I need practice.

I apologize for the horribleness. I hope you like it, though!

Thank you so much :wub: It is not horrible! It is good :3 The only think I can find that I think look strange, is that smile of the cracker pony.. It looks a bit creepy, heh

They are so.. Fluffy! ^_^

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you so much :wub: It is not horrible! It is good :3 The only think I can find that I think look strange, is that smile of the cracker pony.. It looks a bit creepy, heh

They are so.. Fluffy! ^_^

Oh gosh I didn't have the intention on making her smile look like that. Bahaha. Looks like I need to practice facial expressions more.

Glad you like it, though~ and fuzzy pony hugs are the best kind of hugs!

Bluhh. My mother had left yesterday so back to work for me.

Posted Image

I like stalking pony Tumblrs. >u>

Posted Image

"You wouldn't happen to know the nearest Starbucks around here, would you?"

I was going to explain this.

But.

It's 3AM.

*headdesk*

... ZZZzz....

I like stalking pony Tumblrs. >u>

Posted Image

"You wouldn't happen to know the nearest Starbucks around here, would you?"

I was going to explain this.

But.

It's 3AM.

*headdesk*

... ZZZzz....

Posted Image Fluffy Chadow and batpony.
  • Brohoof 1

BAT PONIES ARE GOOD PONIES.

My ponysona sitting in the grass:

Posted Image

Annnddd... Yet another request finished!

Posted Image

Hmm... Only one more to go but I don't believe the requester didn't give me details on what they wanted.

I should clear and open up slots soon...

Posted Image

hELP I NEED STOP TURNING MY HUMAN OCS INTO PONEEES

Posted Image

Bahaha. I do stuff like this when I get my "depressed" moments.

Though it's usually with art.

LOOKS LIKE BANNERS COUNT TOO.

Yeah. Time for bed. It's 5AM.

EDIT:
Posted Image

Not pony related but. *shrugs*